• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a dark roleplay...

MrPlasticKaiju

So I've been watching this show about this killer who targets a specific group of women and the detective who is trying to catch him, and I was thinking that it would make an interesting roleplay.

We would use OC's for this roleplay. I was thinking the pairing could be the killer x detective and that we could mix in some other minor characters such as other cops and victims to keep things flowing nicely.

Like the title says, this would be a dark roleplay and there probably won't be a lot of room for lovey dubby romance, though I'm sure we could fit something in there if you'd like. There will be killing, cussing, and other adult themes so if that doesn't appeal to you then please click the back button.

If you are interested then please send me a message and we can talk it through.

What you can expect from me and what I expect from you:

-Please write at least one paragraph. I like to average at least three. I understand that sometimes you just can't help but write a one liner and that's fine, just don't make a habit out of it.

-I will post at least once a day. If you could manage that I'd be happy!

-Messages over threads, but I can be flexible if needed.

That's all I can think about for now.

I hope I didn't scare anyone away! I love making friends and am really friendly so please don't be afraid to contact me.

Please be aware that this is a PG-13 site and we have zero tolerance for sexual content in RPs.

Everything else is fine however, including romance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back