• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a couple new rps [Can Double!]

Dezzy

Okay, so I'll start off with just listing my fandoms that I'm interested in roleplaying currently, before I go into details about what I'm looking for! But if you message me please make sure you read my guidelines!

• Game of Thrones, Jon Snow or Khal Drogo
  • The Walking Dead, Negan or Rick
  • Supernatural, Dead Winchester
  • Youtube, Markiplier**
  • Avenged Sevenfold, Matt Shadows**
  • Stone Sour/Slipknot, Corey Taylor**
  • My Chemical Romance, Gerard Way or Frank Iero
If there's any fandoms that are similar/related to what I listed that you're craving, feel free to suggest them to me! These are just my cravings.

• Who I have listed next to the fandom is who I'd like you to play for me.
  • If we double, I prefer to keep the roleplays completely separated- and that also means I can roleplay anyone you'd like for yours!
  • If you'd like to keep them in the same rp that's fine too!
  • I used to be able to reply multiple times a day but for the past couple of weeks that's been kind of hard, so currently I can reply at least once a day, maybe less like once every two days, but I'll get back into the swing of replying every day!
  • I'm looking for a casual advanced writer, meaning I'm not to picky about grammar/typos as long as it's not littered with them and I need at least 2-3 paragraphs per response.
  • If you have any triggers, when you message me, include them!
Thank you :hornswhistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back