• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a chill buddy!

DrRain

Just a friendly rain cloud doctor! 🌧️
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, woah, it's been a while! 4 years since I posted here? Honestly, it feels longer, haha.

Hi, you can call me Rain, or dew, or doctor, or drain, or Lyrah, or, really, anything you may wish.
She/her, he/him and they/them are all fine!

I like to roleplay longer stories split up into multiple scenarios.
So, say we're roleplaying two people's love story, I wouldn't make it like a book. Instead, I would like to think of various different ideas for their story, and open up different messages/channels for each moment and separate interaction!
I think that's a fairly common way of doing things? I think it's great, because that way you don't get stuck trying to constantly keep the story going or being stuck in only one moment. Like, if you really wanna get to a specific confrontation, or daring heist, or sickly sweet rest, you can just do it, instead of waiting for who knows how long!

For what I like to RP, I'm mostly draw towards fluff and slice of life. I just think it's so fun to roleplay day to day life and have two (or more!) people slowly develop their relationship.
Romance is my go to, but I love a good friendship as well! I like mysteries and horror as well, though.
Idk, I so rarely roleplay horror, but I love it each time!

I write at least two paragraphs per reply, and like to think I have good grammar. Though I'm not a grammar ruler, I don't mind mistakes as long as they're not over the top or like... A 100 misspellings at a time. :xFtongue:

I stick to OCs only! I just feel more confident with that, since there's no way to mess up your own OCs, haha.

I'm not a multiple replies per day kind of person. Heck, not even a reply per day person! I might do that from time to time, but I've been too busy + tired lately for that, sadly.

Lately, I've been really wanting to write some superhero/civilian story! Where the civilian meets the superhero by chance (maybe while the hero is fighting someone, or just going about their normal life, or something else -either way, I image the hero to be quite famous and to go unmasked or for people to just know who they are, like iron man or captain America xD ). The civilian probably wouldn't care too much about their status, which would be a breath of fresh air for the hero, and the two slowly grow close!
I've always thought of playing the civilian but I don't mind at all playing the hero. ^^
Edit: If you wanna RP as an hero from a fandom you like, actually, you can! I would just stick with a oc for the civilian haha xD
I only know like... Marvel tho. And even then, it's been a while since I've caught up.

But feel free to shoot any ideas towards me!

And I think that covers everything? Feel free to ask me anything!

Last edited:
hello! are you still looking?
if so, is it ok that i’m a minor and only use a nonbinary character?
I still am! I'm waiting for the bus right now, but I'll send a message when I get home and have had smth to eat <3

This sounds lovely! I'm super interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back