• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a chill, active RP partner? Look no further

Deadly_Kitten

Hey y'all, 

You can call me Charlie. I'm a huge nerd and easily excitable... I'm in my late 20's and love to role play almost any kind of genre. I have no triggers and tend to have a very sarcastic sense of humor. I love to laugh and have a good time chatting OOC with partners. I'm totally down for darker rp's and relationships if it leads that direction (FxF or MXF). I mostly play female characters and prefer OC worlds, I can come up with new characters very easily. I'll totally use a fandom type world as long as we can make it our own and input our own characters. I don't have very many requirements, but here are the few I do have:

1. Must be over 18 years old, but over 21 is preferable

2. I don't need a novel, but some detail is needed in posts (unless in a heavy dialogue situation)

3. I also don't need perfect spelling and grammar, but please try so I at least know what's going on

4. Please be active, I'd prefer a daily response but at least 3 times a week (i understand life gets in the way)

A few of my favorite genre's include Sci Fi, Fantasy (darker themed), horror, post apocalyptic, ancient times, and futuristic. I have a ton of other likes and love hearing other people's ideas, even if it's not something I would normally do. I'm always down to try new things. Lately I've been craving more viking, medieval, and ancient greece themes, there's a few possible plot ideas I have for any of those genres. I'd prefer a MxF pairing in those where I would be the female.

It's easier to get a hold of me through PM than through comments. That's about it really, I really hope to hear from y'all. Please share some ideas so I have an idea on if we'd mesh well together. Thanks:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like chill people with good humor and open to the dark side haha. Got a few ideas up my sleeve but particularly one set around an Ancient Greece-type-place if you're interested. :)  

New to this site. Saw your post and I'm interested in calibrating with you a bit. Not sure if this is allowed, but I do a lot of my writing over Skype so I can get updates from my phone. I've been writing for nearly a decade and I enjoy a lot of darker themes. Let me know if this works for you. 

Yello! I could totaly do any of those dark, ancient time theme, but I have character in mind that Id like to put in who is quite light hearted.  Could be an interesting contrast. Wanna try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back