• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a bit of League of Legends!

Devlorn

Good Hunter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! After a long time of work and other stuff, I'm back again looking for something pretty specific: LoL RP. I've been having the itch for a while now, and decided that my life has calmed down a bit I thought "Why not?" and posted this pretty simple thread.

Before we do anything, though, we gotta get through the dumb rule stuff first!

1. Life for me is very random. There will be times when I post multiple times a day, to where you won't hear a peep from me for a week. Just letting you know now that is how it's going to be, so if you don't want to deal with that... well, sorry!

2. I RP through PM or Discord only. Sorry, but threads and email are simply not my style as I find both PM's and Discord easier to organize and reply to.

3. I'm only looking for MxF, Futa/Futa, and Futa/F as of right now. Sorry to the yuri lovers out there!

3. I'm fine with novella's, but I'm absolutely not fine with one-liners. Please give me something to respond to! I usually write between 2-6 paragraphs, depending on the response/situation.

4. Please be 18+, as I absolutely love romance and I hope it is going to be a thing sooner or later and I'm only comfortable doing things like that with adults! Plus there will be some darker themes because Runeterra isn't exactly a happy place.

5. I am mostly looking for Champion x Champion pairings at the moment, but I can be convinced to pair a Champion to an OC. I am NOT looking for OC x OC here, folks!

6. I'm down to play multiple Champions if you are as well, especially polyamorous relationships! However, one on one is still completely fine. :)

7. Lastly, I'm looking to RP with the older lore with the Institute of War still a thing! I don't think it would change a whole much but I figure I'd give a heads up about that for new comers to the fandom. :D

Alright, instead of asking specific pairings, I'm just going to list Champions that I'm willing to play. Bolded Champions are ones I really, really want to RP! I'll try to organize them so that you can find specific champions by city-state, making it a more structured list... hopefully.

Noxians:
Riven, Swain, Katarina, Talon

Bilgewater:
Miss Fortune, Graves, Twisted Fate

Demacia:
Garen, Jarvan IV, Lux, Fiora, Vayne

Freljord:
Ashe, Braum, Sejuani

Ionia:
Irelia, Jhin, Ahri,

Piltover:
Caitlyn, Vi, Jayce,

Zaun:
Janna, Jinx, Viktor,

Void:
Kai'Sa

Other:
Elise, Yorick, Leona, Diana, Taric, Pantheon, Zyra.

That's it for now! Please PM me if your interested! You can post in this thread if you wish as well, but I probably won't get to you right away as I probably won't check this super often.

Last edited:
Bump because sleepy me forgot a few things. Still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back