• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a 1x1 partner

Celestic Rose

ABOUT ME
Hi! My name is Celestic Rose. You can call me Celest, Celly, Rose, that one weird girl, whatever you want! I am just now getting back into roleplaying, as I used to roleplay consistently on warriorcatsrpg, xanje, and rpgcollective. After a couple of years of hiatus, whoops, I'm looking to get back into it! Primarily, I play a female character and reply about the same in length as my partner, unless I get particularly ambitious and muse strikes me. I can reply often, typically daily. If there comes a time where I am not able to reply within a few days, I will message you and let you know what's up.

PARTNER REQUESTS
I am hoping for a partner to be able to reply with a literate response and perhaps a couple of sentences in length. In terms of when I would like my partner to reply by within a week is fine by me! I'd love to have whoever wants to RP stick around for an extended time. Also, I don't currently have any ideas floating around in my brain juice, but if you are interested in a certain genre, I'm sure we could figure something out together!

IDEAS
I love all things! Fantasy, supernatural, fandom, you name it! However, some of my favorite roleplays are centered around magic use, vampires, or post-apocalyptic settings. If you are looking for a certain fandom, feel free to shoot me a message. A couple of examples of the fandoms I enjoy are Ouran Highschool Host Club and Percy Jackson.

Are you craving anything in Particular? I will send you a message. I just wanted make sure if anything was okay :D

Just a quick bump and update, really, really craving some isekai fantasy roleplay!

"Isekai is a genre of fantasy anime where a character travels from the world they know to an unfamiliar one. Typically, isekai series will place a person in a magical realm of fantasy and/or terror, though occasionally it happens in reverse."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back