• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a 1x1 for someone to help me create a roleplay worldbox for a group RP!!

SleepyConley

my head hurts
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here is the introduction and basic premises.

Introduction:

"They're always those who stand at the top, looking down on everyone below. Darkness can creep into the mind of anyone, especially for those who hold unimaginable power in the palm of their hands. Do you think you're different? Do you think if you were the one looking down, that you would be any different? Don't make me laugh." A woman peering outside of a shattered window, smoking with her back turned, peers out to look at the city. "What is left for us now? We have lost everything. But, that's what happens when you aim too high. That's what happens when you try to wage war against an organization with more fire power than the whole damned world itself." Taking a puff from her cig, she exhales, the smoke blowing out the window and being took away into the night with a gentle gust of wind. "So what about you kids, huh? What're you gon' do now? Leave? I don't blame ya. After seeing and being through that massacre. It was about time though, everyone in the org were counting down their days. It was only a matter of time. Damn idiots. If it wasn't for me, you kids'd be dead. Fucking bastards. They don't realize what kind of monster they're dealing with. You kids down for a game of revenge, or you gonna go back into the city with your tails 'tween your legs? Not like we raised you or anything, don't havet'a say anything, I already know the answer. We somehow got away, c'mon, put your gear back on. We're heading out." The woman turns, revealing herself.

Her menacing gaze being revealed by the subtle moonlight and lights of the nearby city. Covered in blood. She just successfully fought against a Dark Moon Ocean task force, the most powerful Bloom organization in the world. Their headquarters and office buildings spread far and wide, they work with governments and have a monopoly on most trade in the world. Their cybernetic enhancements are universally installed in everyone. Alongside with other shady business, they control almost everything that happens in the world. Spire, the name of the organization you were apart of, a mercenary group, was working to undermine and halt Dark Moon Ocean activity and bring down many of their networks. They're corrupt, Spire wanted to do as much damage as possible. But when you aim high, you get hit hard. Everyone in Spire was attacked and killed, except for Victoria, the woman who just rescued you.

[Character Introduction: Victoria Lance, the sole survivor of Spire and now your caretaker. Dark, mysterious and beautiful. Her bloom allows her to turn into and manipulate shadows, almost like magic. She can use her shadows to temporally manifest objects created from the shadows, like a knife, sword or whatever else. She can use her shadows to strangle people, trip them, or levitate objects, even the objects made from her shadows. Her seed is inside her brain and turned her eyesight purple. Her Bloom is classified as a telekinesis. She was born in a lab, from underground Bloom tempers. Those who carefully control the desires of children and teenagers to get powerful Blooms. A mill of sorts. Her Bloom is SSS. She is currently 29. Her beauty and attitude are polar opposites.]

General Information About Blooms:
Desire is everything. Let's begin with some general information: a seed-like growth will appear around the age of 12, give or take, it can begin to grow anywhere. These growths can vary in size, but generally never grow bigger than an apple. As one ages, the seed will begin to emit a light and the older one gets the brighter the seed will shine until it eventually blooms. A seed will bloom generally around the ages of 18 to 22. Older than 22 is abnormal, but possible. The early wants and desires of a kid will determine where the seed will begin to grow, the adolescent years will determine what the seed will bloom into. A bloom, as they're called, can bloom into anything depending on the desires one had as a teenager, or at least until the seed blooms. They can be weapons, already existing objects, or new objects manifested from ones will to help them achieve their desires. They can be swords, guns, whips, something to help someone see and hear and be stronger and faster. Not everything is known about blooms, but one thing is certain, anything is possible. Blooms are connected to people through a hardened muscle-like vine, when a bloom is not in use it can retract back inside someone forming back into a seed-like state again. If a bloom's vine is destroyed or cut off, a new seed will form and within a year a new bloom will bloom, being similar but somewhat different in appearance to the old bloom. People can only have one bloom and only one object can bloom. However, people can have more than one depending on morality or circumstance. This brings us into the black market blooms have spurred and created.

The Black Market:
One cannot naturally have more than one bloom, however, it is possible to have them cybernetically fused to your spine. Fusing them to your spine is the only way someone can gain control over a second bloom. However, it seems trying to attach a third bloom either results in death or being unable to have control over your other blooms, or making it very hard to use them, overall it is very risky to attempt to attach a third bloom. This process is illegal, unless sanctioned by a government. This process is also extremely expensive. Blooms usually wither away when they no longer are connected to a host, however, if you're able to cryogenically freeze them before the decomposing process begins, they can be preserved. Using advancing technology, cybernetic tethers are fused to the blooms vine, allowing it to be connected to spinal nerves in a very risky medical procedure. The bloom can be attached anywhere and once healed, will behave and can be used like any other bloom. People will particularly handy or powerful blooms are often hunted by black market organizations and the threat of these organizations only grow as more and more people are beginning to seek them out for power.

Looking for someone to help me build the world. I want it to be heavily inspired by Cyberpunk 2077 and other dystopian worlds. I want it to also be fantasy-like and somewhat magical. I'll need help world building and creating characters. Together I hope we can build something cool together that we'll both enjoy roleplaying in together and along with other people. If this sounds like something you're interested in let me know!

well i just spent the most loved 30 minutes ever. i'd love to join and would love to learn the power limits to what a bloom can achieve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back