• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a 1 on 1 RP

The old school stuff only - Gundam Wing, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, etc.

Bump!

Beep beep!

I really need a distractant from real life

Anyone out there? This has been probably my worst week in a long time. I could really use a distraction from real life.

I've been looking for someone to do an F/F roleplay with, would you want to?

Sure - send me a PM. We are getting ready to head to dinner but I'll respond as soon as I get back.

I can't send a PM yet I think the 24/10 rule will take effect within the next hour so I'll message you whenever I gain the ability.

KendraJessi said:
I am fairly open to any type of roleplay at this point. I have several years of experience behind me, even if I have only been on RPNation for less than 24 hours. I am happy to do either M/F or F/F. There are a couple different ideas rolling around in my mind. I Love the old fairy tales and wouldn't mind doing some kind of spin off from those. I don't mind the cliche's : Vampires, Werewolves, pirates, etc. Some fandoms are fine but most of my tv knowledge is prior to 2000, and I don't know Harry Potter.
Please let me know if you're interested!
Do you mind if we do a fxf.

Hey there!Would you,perhaps,be interested in a Pirate x Captive one?I have a plot in mind that gives us enough to follow,but a lot of room for twists and fun stuff like that :P .

Mobius said:
Hey there!Would you,perhaps,be interested in a Pirate x Captive one?I have a plot in mind that gives us enough to follow,but a lot of room for twists and fun stuff like that :P .
Sure - I sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back