• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1s! Pairings and Fandoms

Tsundoku

Je ne veux pas travailler...
If anyone reading this has RPed with me before I must apologize again. Due to some issues and less time, I had to stop all of my RPs. Thankfully, those issues are resolved and I'm free! Woohoo! Anyway, let's get to business ^.^ What I'm looking for here is a romance RP. It can certainly be Modern too but what I really want is a dash of sci-fi and fantasy mixed in.

About Me

I'm pretty laid-back and am up for anything romance except for abusive relationships (not my cup of tea), yaoi/yuri (don't consider myself experienced enough), and furry-related things (again, not comfortable with it). I mostly give a few paragraphs, depending on my mood. If you're looking for quick replies short paragraphs are fine. If you need more than 3-4 paragraphs, you have to be patient with me. Grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes are rare for me, and I only RP through PMs. It's easier to keep track of those. I can play both males and females, canons and OCs so just tell me what you prefer. I'm a pushover so if you push me enough you can probably get whatever role you want >.<

Requirements

You must have good grammar and spellings. I can tolerate a few mistakes though. Give me something to work with, a meaningless reply will take ages for me to think up of a reply to. That's basically it, I guess?

Pairings

Shy/Outgoing

Kidnapper/Kidnapped

Assassin/Target

Heiress/Assassin

College students

College professors

Human/Demon

Pirate/First mate

Pirate/Cabin boy

Heir of a rich family/their bodyguard (taken)

Demon/Angel (taken)

Fandoms

(note: all pairings will be Canon/OC)

Tokyo Ghoul

Kuroshitsuji

Kuroko no Basuke

Shingeki no Kyojin

Death Note

Free!

Marvel

Alright, that's it ^.^ PM me if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in the Heir x Bodyguard RP if you're still looking! Or most of your pairings, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back