• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For 1x1's ~ I Bark, Not Bite

If you are not too busy with others, I would be interested in doing a Christmas Romance or the Dudes in Debt as MxF. If you don't mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather said:
If you are not too busy with others, I would be interested in doing a Christmas Romance or the Dudes in Debt as MxF. If you don't mind.
Hey! I PM me if you wish to discuss more about this. I am indeed still open to roleplay.

UPDATE: Also wanted to mention that a Bad Boy x Bad Boy option will be added to the list because I think it's a wonderful idea.

[QUOTE="Queen Mei]Really craving a MxM

[/QUOTE]
Pm me yo!

14722394.gif

Hello! :D

I'm definitely interested in Bad Boy x Bad Boy, Pirates, and Runaways.

PM me if you're still looking?(:

Hello, if you are still looking I am interested in:

Kidnapped x Kidnapper (Dark)

Prisoner of war x Enemy

I'd love to do MxM with you, if you're still looking. :) I love all the ideas you've listed as well, so really, any one that you're looking for will work with me. :) I'd also totally be open to using queer/genderqueer characters, as I have a few that I love using.

I would love to roleplay with you. I can most definitely abide by the 2-3 paragraph and correct grammar and spelling rule as I prefer detailed roleplays anyhow. I can do email or pm, your choice is fine and I can work with any plot and setting. I've roleplayed mxm, mxf and fxf before, but do prefer mxf just because I do that more often. Also, if we use email I can respond quite often seeing as my email will notify me almost immediately. I am used to roleplaying on instagram and kik in the past so my response time is usually really often. Thanks!

eveliafade said:
I would love to roleplay with you. I can most definitely abide by the 2-3 paragraph and correct grammar and spelling rule as I prefer detailed roleplays anyhow. I can do email or pm, your choice is fine and I can work with any plot and setting. I've roleplayed mxm, mxf and fxf before, but do prefer mxf just because I do that more often. Also, if we use email I can respond quite often seeing as my email will notify me almost immediately. I am used to roleplaying on instagram and kik in the past so my response time is usually really often. Thanks!
Hello! I'd love to get a plot going over PM and then perhaps do it over e-mail. What do you think?

[QUOTE="Queen Mei]Hello! I'd love to get a plot going over PM and then perhaps do it over e-mail. What do you think?[/quote
Yeah! I'd be okay with that! but I just joined today and I'm not sure if I can pm yet?

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back