• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1

SivVolk

One Thousand Club
I have some ideas I'd like to try. Mostly Fantasy stuff.

Id prefer to role play through PM.

Im open to hearing other ideas as well. I mostly prefer to play as a male character.

Im really hoping to do a freak show plot.

maybe some vampirexhuman or werewolfxhuman. I usually like to play the supernatural character but im open to discussion.

just post below or send a pm

Last edited by a moderator:
I am open for this idea. Place, gender, those things don't matter to me, but I only have one request.. That a few (3-4) lines entry is a common thing, less is perfectly ok if it is once in a while, and more? Well I'll adapt ^^ Just let me know if you're interested

I'd love to roleplay with you. I'm interested in the vampire x human plot. Would you please pm me? As I'm a new member I'm not yet allowed to do it

I'm very interested in your ideas and would love to pursue them into deeper discussion with you! Please pm me. I'm new and can not do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back