• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 !

Nova.Aeroway

Nova Aeroway
Greetings! I‘ll keep this pretty straightforward - I play a female character named Nova and I create variations of this OC to match the plot. I can do fxf and fxm pairings! Sadly I haven’t done a solid RP in years so I may be a bit rusty; so for now I will classify myself as semi-literate/literate. (I used to do Novella length, but I don’t see that happening right now). I am open to different plots! So don’t be afraid to bring some ideas in. Personally my favorite genres are dystopian, apocalyptic, and romance-adventure. Like I said though, I’m open to creating anything if it sparks my interest! It is pretty rare that I will do fandom RP’s, but I might be open if it’s a show that I really like.

I‘m not too picky on length, I pay more attention to literacy than anything. A couple sentences to a paragraph would be nice, but it all depends on what’s happening in the RP itself. Also no requirements on plot length!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back