• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for 1x1 yuri rp partner

3 Slices Senpai

Lone survivor of the Pizza Party Tragedy
Like the title says, I'm looking for a partner for a Yuri partner. I have a few ideas in mind (like succubus x human or mistress x slave/maid) but I'm open for new ideas. If interested, please pm me se we can discuss the details :3

Hey I'm interested! I haven't found out how to do that PM thing yet.... Pardon my not knowing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. I'd be interested, but I'm new here, so I might not be the ideal person. It hasn't even been 24 hours so I can't access all the 'privileges', therefore I can't PM anyone yet. But I am an option just so you know :)

(Sorry for asking, but have you watched Danganronpa?)

Yes, my mind is still scarred by the rape scene in Another Episode.

But I have been looking for people who know about Danganronpa. I'm new to fandom rps and, since I'm watching the new animes, I've wanted to try doing a fandom of it.

That sounds cool! Unfortunately, I only watch the anime (I watched Danganronpa: The Animation), and I'm currently watching the two new seasons that are airing, Mirai-hen and Zetsubou-hen.

Then I guess spoilers. I'd recomend watching an Lp of the second game 'cause it'll explain both new animes. I love Gundam

Oh, I'm more of a mainstream-character person, so I like Nagito so far. As for Mirai-hen, I like Kirigiri and Asahina.

Hey, I'm interested. I have some ideas on how to make this work. Just PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back