• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 RP partners - Long term

VictoriousBird

Character Hoarder
“What one thinks when sober, one says when drunk”
THIS USER IS OVER 18 - INFORM IF YOU ARE UNDER 18

Hello everyone, I am Victory! Not my real name but less of a mouthful then VictoriousBird lmao.
It has been a long time coming, and finally I refound this site and hopped right back onto it! I couldn't help but give myself a fresh start, meaning.... I am looking for new rp partners!!
Now I do OC only, nothing against Canon characters of fandom's, I just like rping my own works and having them get more proper.
All my character's are off site but their bio's are easily transferred so don't hesitate to ask more about them before we really get going!

Some Rp Ideas
I am not really picky with rp ideas, as long as said idea can fit both of our characters!~
I mainly focus in these areas of theme though!
- Medieval Fantasy
- Modern Fantasy
- Modern Non-Fantasy
- Sci-Fi

If you are looking for shipping, I am quite picky and strict as I like to keep characters as proper to themselves as possible.
I have had too many times where people tried to force me into changing how my character is.
But here are ships I do not mind!
- MxM
- FxF
- MxF
- Toxic/Abusive (Tentative - though if we do my responses will be as accurate to the level of toxicity as possible)
- Fluffy (My fave kind)
- Angst filled (Also a fave of mine)

Characters
Here is a list of all my characters I am willing to use at the moment!
I will update this post with more characters, the more I work them out! A couple on the list are being transferred to new bio templates.

Name - Species - Gender - Sexual Preference - A small blurb about them

-+-Closed Species-+-

(these characters are apart of things off of DA, please respect that having a character like this is unavailable and that I own none of the concepts only the designs)
Rotta Wilkins - Chimereons - Female (MtF) - Heterosexual/Bicurious - Anger 24/7, total tsundere, will do absolutely anything when given a snack, hardcore loyal to people she actually likes.
Dalinia - Mothkin - Female - Heterosexual - Has the ability to see the future and give out fortunes, 10/10 soft friend, darling gal, please don't hurt her.
Nakamura Sayaka - Candy Faun - Female - Heterosexual - Is a mom to my other Candy Faun, calm and caring, detail orientated, traditional af, has great respect for other's cultures, wishes they would respect her's in her home.
Kazimir Alexeev - Candy Faun - Male (Genderfluid) - Homosexual - Giant boy, loving boy, way to harsh and truthful for his own good, huge ass mama's boy.

-+-Homestuck OC's-+-

Polina Horasi - Cinnamon Blooded Landdweller Troll - Female - Heterosexual - Sweet gal, huge animal lover, is a vet in a hidden ranch, timid af, way too loyal to the blood caste system.
Iuskia Elenis - Cerise Blooded Seadweller Troll - Female - Pansexual - Big buff mama, not really a mama, tends to kill on site if there is any sign of aggression, way to loving towards small things, still counts as a heiress, plans to take the throne to save mutants like herself, way to pirate.
Grylik Arsivc - Auburn Blooded Landdweller Troll - Male - Bisexual - Too tired to life, skilled swordsman, will fight to protect his empress, hate's his empress but work is work, is too old for dumb fights, someone give him a hug.
Cralii Grusir - Brass Blooded Landdweller Troll - Female - Heterosexual/Taken - Mentally broken and half fried, slow and tired, in a very bad relationship, is actually the one that is abusive in the relationship, someone put her in jail.
Virlai Catolo - Beyrl Blooded Rainbow Drinker Troll - Female - Heterosexual - 10/10 mom friend, 10/10 goth gf, full package, has a taste for the richer bloods, doesn't like forcing others to give her blood, is part of the rebellion.

-+-Non-Fandom Humans-+-
Ricardo Lopez - Human - Male - Bisexual/Demiromantic - Murderer, drug smuggler, works in a gang, is a psychopath, takes a lot of meds to stay level, likes to not take meds at all, only attaches to one person/protects with his life.
Azura Mellino - Human - Female - Heterosexual - Sweetest child, flower gal, pastel goth/hippie combo, big mom friend, just wants the best for everyone, really should think about self more then others.
Afric Walsh - Human - Hermaphrodite(Female) - Pansexual/On the Aromantic Spectrum - Bookworm, Irish sweetheart, has a lot of facades, someone see through them and help this poor soul, save her from herself.
Tanya Mikhailov - Human - Female - Heterosexual/Bicurious - Is a cover artist on youtube, piano teacher, works really hard, loves to give 110%, easily spooked yet loves horror, lots of patience but don't test her.

-+-MLP-+-

Rainy Days - Artificial Alicorn(Originally Pegasus) - Female - Heterosexual - Suddenly became an alicorn because of a potion issue, whole plan is to find a way to fix it, no confidence in herself as a princess figure, just wants to go back to work as a rain cloud maker and placer.
Ivy Spark - Unicorn - Female - Lesbian - Probably more attracted to stars then others, what is sleep, stop touching things in the observatory, very silent, probably teleports, but no it's just silent steps.

-+-Object Heads-+-

Oracle Eliopoulos - Pastel Galaxy Goop head - Female - Bisexual - Sweet girl, magic user, works hard, plays hard, sleeps most of the time, unfazed by most, angered by only one.
Erogor - Lava head demon - Male - Pansexual/Demiromantic - HE IS GOD! HEED HIS NEEDS AND WISHES.. Or.. join his cult. Very angry, likes to use for personal gain, everyone sucks, he is the best.
Sycamore Alexopoulos - Terrarium head harpy - Hermaphrodite(Male) - Homosexual - Stuck up, better then everyone, use to be an exotic dancer, too lazy to find new work, what are shirts?
Bubbles(Soon to have a better name like omg) - Gumball machine head Naga - Asexual - Loves children, gives out free gumballs to them or well any candy really, loves to climb and explore.

-+-Steven Universe OCs-+-

Banded Onyx - Gem/Pink diamond's court - Genderless(Female) - Pansexual - Mass with sass, big mama, headstrong and protective, refuses to believe her diamond's shattering and was right about it, loyal to fault.
Allophane - Gem/Blue Diamond's court - Genderless(Male) - Pansexual - Too brave for his own good, poofs way to easily, has a dream and will not let go of it, even if he can crack and shatter without an issue.
Fire Opal - Gem/Yellow Diamond's court - Genderless(Female) - Pansexual - What is emotion, emotion is not needed for my mission, very curious about life forms, likes to study when she can, very good scout.

-+-Unnatural humans-+-

Chelsea Shire - Neko Witch - Female - Bisexual(More into guys) - Watched too much alice in wonderland, loves madness and trickery too much, can only speak in rhyme, is actually a good bean.
Dyani - Wendigo - Female - Asexual - Still clings to some sense of humanity, cries every night about her wrong doings, grief stricken, very ready to let go of said humanity and embrace who she is.
Ene'tira Telogwer - Semi-Immortal waterbender - Female - Heterosexual - Slightly unstable, calm, collected, devoted cult member, quiet and distant.
Gabriel Maxime - Werewolf/Witch Hybrid(Only able to use fire magic) - Male - Pansexual(Prefers males more) - Grumpy old glowstick of a man, hates you and your dog, very territorial, always ready to fight, overly protective of mother and any loved one he has, has no pack.
Beatriz Schmitz - Human/Rift Hopper - Female - Heterosexual - Proud af, brave af, probably too brave for her own good, does modeling, travels everywhere thanks to her rifts.

Last edited:
hi and welcome back to rp nation! :')

I wanted to ask if you would be interested in a steven universe rp :'D?

i got you on the warning, i've been in many horror roleplays with
stuff i wish to not even think about lmao

Oh wow... didn't expect to see CS mentioned here! I don't have any of the species you do, but I couldn't resist saying hi to a fellow CS fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back