• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For 1x1 RP Friends

CharmingNightmare

Names Raine(f). Names Rai(m).
Greetings to all,

I've been on this site for only a day or two but I have been aching to do some rps, mainly 1x1 as it is easier for me to do so at the moment...

Basically for roleplaying with me I can play the male or female role...

I do tend to have a certain type of characteristic/personality for the characters I make and play.

Will be honest and straightforward, I feel a bit more comfortable playing the male role, but again, can play the female role as well...

It honestly does not matter to me on which gender to play.

I can also play more than one character...

I can handle playing up to three or four characters, as I have done with other private roleplays not from this site.

I prefer to write in third person, just seems easier to me and gives the role-play a more story feel.

I usually like posts could be at least 2-5 sentences or paragraphs, don't really enjoy one-liners as they don't give me much to work with.

I enjoy roleplays with these genres/settings:

✏fantasy,

✏medieval,

✏steampunk,

✏original ideas,

✏mystery,

✏romance,

✏dolls/toys,

✏musical/star idol,

✏circus,

✏academy/school,

✏host club/cafe,

✏asylum,

✏horror,

✏slight BxB,

✏mistress/butler(prefer most) or master/maid

✏vampire/human

✏nekos,

✏kitsune/human

✏and cybergame (more maybe added)

I have done anime/manga roleplays, here are a few of the types of shows and stories I have done:

(The Most Chosen) always chosen and never get tired of

➤Black Butler➤Ouran High School Host Club➤Ib

(The Mid Chosen) only played for a short time

➤Fruits Basket➤Kingdom Hearts

(The Rare Chosen) have little to no experience with these

➤Danny Phantom➤Rise of the Guardians

Now, here are a few of my ideas for roleplays..:

❥Look After You

The new guy in high school is quiet, but is he here by coincidence? Of course not. He's here to watch over the daughter of a wealthy family. With little information about the family's past he was hired to watch over her, not knowing why anyone was after her. How will the two manage to survive with each other? And can he maintain his cover?

More Info On Characters: (I have premade personalities and history of the characters but can add more or delete some if desire)

The guy has a reserved, aloof appearance, but don't let that fool you. He will fight for those he cares about and/or what he believes in. He's a fast-learner and specializes in hand-to-hand combat and works with technology. Most people would think his quietness is just him being shy but he likes to keep a cool appearance as to his secret profession. He doesn't trust easily and keeps his life private especially since he's never been able to get close to anyone enough to tell them. He's part of a spy agency, when he was recruited he was told to sever ties with any families and friends, which explains keeping his life private. A great asset to the agency for hand-to-hand combat and agency gadgets.

The girl lives with her mother and step-father and is the popular girl in school. Is a bit outgoing but really self conscious. She always second guesses herself, worried about others might think. She doesn't like all the popularity but sees that her mother and step-father are proud of her as she keeps it up. Though she seems all smiles on the outside, she feels that she isn't completely herself. When not around her family or poplar friends, she enjoys learning about machinery and techs. She doesn't know her real father and believe her step-father as her birth father. But her real father was in dangerous business he shouldn't have been in. And now for some reason, the dangerous in that business are now after her.

❥Lost In The Rain [TAKEN]

A guy finds a girl, about his age or slightly young, sitting in the park as it poured rain. He can't just walk away and leave her alone can he? He goes to the girl and asks for her name. She doesn't know and stares. He asks where her parents are. She shakes her head and looks down, crying. Feeling bad, the guy decides to take her home out of the rain. He realizes the girl has no memory of how she is, what her name is, or where she came from. Will he be able to help her remember? And will the girl actually be happy with knowing the truth?

Don't have more info on characters, we can make them up, along with developing the plot.

Well, that is all I have, look forward to hearing from you lovelies.

Chao~

--^-@

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent you a PM. I assumed that was the conversation system or something. Not sure if you saw any of my messages.

hellreevus said:
I sent you a PM. I assumed that was the conversation system or something. Not sure if you saw any of my messages.
Yes, I have received your messages and replied back.

Interested in/experienced with: fantasy, medieval, original, mystery, romance, vampire(ish).

Curious about: dolls. How do you incorporate dolls/toys in an RP? And why is this on your list? Quite curious.

eisforenigma said:
Interested in/experienced with: fantasy, medieval, original, mystery, romance, vampire(ish).
Curious about: dolls. How do you incorporate dolls/toys in an RP? And why is this on your list? Quite curious.
Was mainly inspired by a manga called Dolls by Yumiko Kawahara..

These are stories that revolve around these special dolls called, Plant Dolls, and the people who buy them. There is a somewhat romantic and eerie setting in the stories.

The dolls actually choose their owners, and desperately need their owner's love. Plant Dolls are living dolls. They drink milk warmed to body temperature three times a day and take sugar cookies or cake once a week as fertilizers to keep their hair and skin health and sleek. Each doll is unique, and all look like young girls, but if given improper treatment or fed too much or the wrong foods, they can mature. When they cry, their tears become valuable jewels called "Tears of Heaven".

There are few models of Plant Dolls:

Potpurri dolls- which are scented dolls, the take perfume balls with their meals to continue their pleasant scent. But to some owners, the smell can become to much.

Singing dolls- as the model is called, these dolls sing. Most people find the voice of the dolls irresistable, but very few know the dark secret behind their voice, they sing mostly when a person around them is close to death.

Lucky dolls- this doll has to have complete trust and believe in their owner(s) to the fullest to provide good luck and fortune to them. If trust and belief is lost, brings misfortune.

Coral dolls- these are special dolls, born inside a coral ball in water. They grow at a steady rate from being the size of a goldfish to a 12 or 13 year old. Some of these dolls develop coral-like tiaras on their heads when fully grown.

I was thinking of maybe, someone comes in a shop that sells plant dolls and one of the dolls, whichever type, chooses them to be their owners…

Haven't really done a dolls roleplay, so not quite sure how it would work out, but thought it would be different and worth a shot..

CharmingNightmare said:
Was mainly inspired by a manga called Dolls by Yumiko Kawahara..
These are stories that revolve around these special dolls called, Plant Dolls, and the people who buy them. There is a somewhat romantic and eerie setting in the stories.

The dolls actually choose their owners, and desperately need their owner's love. Plant Dolls are living dolls. They drink milk warmed to body temperature three times a day and take sugar cookies or cake once a week as fertilizers to keep their hair and skin health and sleek. Each doll is unique, and all look like young girls, but if given improper treatment or fed too much or the wrong foods, they can mature. When they cry, their tears become valuable jewels called "Tears of Heaven".

There are few models of Plant Dolls:

Potpurri dolls- which are scented dolls, the take perfume balls with their meals to continue their pleasant scent. But to some owners, the smell can become to much.

Singing dolls- as the model is called, these dolls sing. Most people find the voice of the dolls irresistable, but very few know the dark secret behind their voice, they sing mostly when a person around them is close to death.

Lucky dolls- this doll has to have complete trust and believe in their owner(s) to the fullest to provide good luck and fortune to them. If trust and belief is lost, brings misfortune.

Coral dolls- these are special dolls, born inside a coral ball in water. They grow at a steady rate from being the size of a goldfish to a 12 or 13 year old. Some of these dolls develop coral-like tiaras on their heads when fully grown.

I was thinking of maybe, someone comes in a shop that sells plant dolls and one of the dolls, whichever type, chooses them to be their owners…

Haven't really done a dolls roleplay, so not quite sure how it would work out, but thought it would be different and worth a shot..
Ah, I read a manga with a premise like this once, except it was animals/pets that could take human form. Petshop of Horrors, I think it was called. The premise interested me but I'm not certain how well it would work as an RP since it involves some serious power play, starting with the 'owner' being in control of the 'doll' and ending with the 'doll' taking out some kind of retribution or teaching some lesson to the 'owner'. I like starting out on even ground a bit better, at least in capability.

Hey Charming!

Like your ideas and would be up for something!

That is, if you are still looking for partners I mean. Didn't want to just barge in and be like "You! Roleplay! Now!" :P

Hello! I wouldn't mind RPing with a star idol, Butler / Mistress, Vampire / Human, Host club / Ouran High, or IB themes! ;;u;;

Hi there! I really love the plot, Look After You, and I was wondering if it's still open. I love writing blocks of text, but it will be a challenge with school, homework, and studying hanging over my head ─ I hope you don't mind waiting a few days for a reply each time. If you're interested, shoot me a message, please! Though I'm a newbie to the sight, I love writing and would love to improve. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back