• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for 1x1 RP for Fandoms!

Kawaiitenshi

Hello Everyone!

I'm looking for someone who can reply often, several times a day through various means. I'm not looking for huge paragraphs though they are nice; One liners, small paragraphs or even multiple are fine. I generally attempt to match what is given to me.

I've been in RP for a good 12 years now, I currently have two partners but I am looking for more. I only ask for decent grammar and an open mind. I RP just about everything so limits aren't really existent for me. As of right now I'm MxM, myself as the bottom, I haven't done FxM in a long time but would be willing to try again. Please be 18+

Bold is who I would RP (If going Fandom no OC)

Fandoms:

My Fandoms that are currently in RP:

Kingdom Hearts (Sora/Anyone Male)

Rise of The Guardians (Jack/Aster or Jack/Pitch/Kozmotis)

Junjou Romantica (Misaki/Anyone Male)

Kuroshitsuji (Ciel/Anyone Male)

Fandom's that can be considered:

Inuyasha (Kagome/ Anyone but Inuyasha)

Bleach (Orihime/ Anyone but Ichigo)

Harry Potter (Hermione/ Anyone but Ron)

Avatar the Last Airbender (Katara/Zuko)

Ouran Highschool Host Club (Haruhi/ Anyone but Tamaki )

Labyrinth (Jareth/Sarah)

Phantom of the Opera (Erik/Christine)

Legend (Lily/Darkness)

Strange Magic (Marianne/Bog)

Fandom would be my preference they can even be OOC. If you have a great OC/OC idea try to persuade me and I'll think about it :D

We can even do crossovers if that's your thing too just let me know what you'd like to crossover with and if I haven't seen it I'll look into watching it so we can do a cross over of that. I enjoy Fantasy, Sci-fi, Mystery, Romance, Paranormal and Horror <3.

I hope to hear from you guys soon, this looks like an awesome community!

Thanks,

Ren

Last edited by a moderator:
SmittenKitten said:
I may be interested in rping with you! I have done fandom, but I am a bit better at original xD
I'd love to do a fandom with you. Do you have one in mind? My Original meter is at max right now as that's what everyone wants.

I'll totally RP with you. :) The two on your list that caught my eye is ROTG and OHSHC. Do you like to RP in PMs, or do you prefer to do it on a forum?

Keks591 said:
I'll totally RP with you. :) The two on your list that caught my eye is ROTG and OHSHC. Do you like to RP in PMs, or do you prefer to do it on a forum?
Thanks for replying to me! I prefer to do RP via Skype but PM here is fine as well :D I'll send you a message

I'll be glad to rpleplay with you, if you're still looking for people! The ones that most caught my eye are ROTG and Harry Potter :)

Marta said:
I'll be glad to rpleplay with you, if you're still looking for people! The ones that most caught my eye are ROTG and Harry Potter :)
Thank you for the interest, I'll send you a PM

I would love to RP Harry Potter with you, if you're interested. I still have my 24 hours thing going on so if you could message me?( :) )

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]I have a werewolf x human idea or we could do PotO

[/QUOTE]
PoTO would be awesome >> Who says we can't mix it with the werewolf idea? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back