• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for 1x1 roleplay partners!

Just joined, looking to dive head-first back into RPing. I like to have a few stories going at one time and 1x1 RPs were always some of my favorite because they moved at a much faster pace, as opposed to waiting for 4+ people to reply to a thread before the story continues.

Oh my god I would love to try out allll of your plots simultaneously but guess I gotta be patient. It's rare to come across an open field with such abundant ideas. But for now please please lemme roleplay Yoongi x Jimin with the prince and kitsune plot if that's okay with you?

YASH! XD and we can have multiple conversations if you want to try out new ideas or pairings :) just shoot me a PM!

Would you be willing to do either
Demon X human
Werewolf X human

Preferably MxF,but if you don't want to pick a specific gender,we can double up.
Pm me if you're interested!

i don't mind doubling up! shoot me a PM and we can talk about a plot for either or both pairings!

Just joined, looking to dive head-first back into RPing. I like to have a few stories going at one time and 1x1 RPs were always some of my favorite because they moved at a much faster pace, as opposed to waiting for 4+ people to reply to a thread before the story continues.

awesome! shoot me a PM and we can discuss pairings and a plot! :D

Bump!

(also really looking for an amazing NamMin (RapMin? idk so many names for Namjoon x Jimin XD) Rp! or an amazing VMin Rp! :) )

hi! I know this one "Character A is 16 years old, a Junior in high school and is abused at home by his father. He is quiet, kind, and brilliant. Character B is a 30 year old officer for the county sheriff department. a bit rough, tough but has a kind heart. One day Character A calls the police instead of doing what his father told him and Character B goes to check on the situation only to find Character A beaten to a near death and no one else. While Character A is at the hospital, Character B decides to take Character A in until everything can be settled. Can Character B help Character A? Will they become friends or more? and what happened to Character A's father".

Says that you would like to play Character A, if you still want to play character A that's cool, but could my main character be Character Bs daughter?

hi! I know this one "Character A is 16 years old, a Junior in high school and is abused at home by his father. He is quiet, kind, and brilliant. Character B is a 30 year old officer for the county sheriff department. a bit rough, tough but has a kind heart. One day Character A calls the police instead of doing what his father told him and Character B goes to check on the situation only to find Character A beaten to a near death and no one else. While Character A is at the hospital, Character B decides to take Character A in until everything can be settled. Can Character B help Character A? Will they become friends or more? and what happened to Character A's father".

Says that you would like to play Character A, if you still want to play character A that's cool, but could my main character be Character Bs daughter?

you can play a female if you wish, but i wasn't seeing this as a romantic roleplay. i was actually seeing this more like a father/son so if you want to play a female as a daughter you may, but i honestly won't see my character falling for her since he would start seeing her more as a sister than a romantic interest.

you can play a female if you wish, but i wasn't seeing this as a romantic roleplay. i was actually seeing this more like a father/son so if you want to play a female as a daughter you may, but i honestly won't see my character falling for her since he would start seeing her more as a sister than a romantic interest.

I don't know mind it being more of a sister :) I think it would be cute....what if the actual Character B was pretty intimidating for character A, just from his memories and triggers? so the daughter has a really tight connection with him?

I don't know mind it being more of a sister :) I think it would be cute....what if the actual Character B was pretty intimidating for character A, just from his memories and triggers? so the daughter has a really tight connection with him?

sure, but obviously is wouldn't happen at first :) PM me and we can talk more about it!

Hello!
I would be interested in trying out the hunterXwerewolf of demonXhuman if you are still looking!
I can't quiet start a pm yet but if you want shoot me one and we can try to get something going <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back