• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For 1x1 Partners

Paprika

Hi, I'm Paprika! I'm new to this site and wanted to start things off by finding some people to roleplay with. So, without any further adieu, here is what I am looking for!

Information

● All site rules apply.

● I'm pretty sure I am considered literate, though you don't have to be. I'm happy as long as I can understand what you are trying to say.

● I prefer at least a paragraph per post, please!

● Please contribute to the plot and help move the story along. It is very disheartening to roleplay with a wall.

● F > M

● FxM = MxM > FxF

● Romance isn't necessary by any means. Siblings, enemies, friends, etc. are all fun too.

A * indicates a possible plot is attached to the prompt.

Feel free to mix and match or suggest your own!

Fantasy

No/Low/High Magic

World Building

Dark

Modern

Boarding/Training School*

Soul mates

Reincarnation

Magical Girl-esque

Magic User x Magic Disruptor

Magic User x Magic Hunter

Apprentice x Apprentice*

King's Knight x Queen's Knight

Guardian x Priest(ess)*

Sky Pirate x Researcher*

Curser x Cursed*

Guide x Researcher*

Tournament Participant x Sponsor*

Royalty x Any (Royalty, Knight, Assassin, Thief, Rebel, etc)

Fledgling x Experienced

Craving: Reincarnates of long forgotten heroes, returned to once again oppose the enemy they couldn't defeat in the past.

Supernatural

Haunted x Haunted*

Slayer x Supernatural (Vampire, demon, witch, etc)

Slayer x Slayer

Ghost Bait x Necromancer*

Summoner x Summon's Hunter*

Science Fiction

Futuristic

Distopia*

VRMMORPG

Gamer x Video Game Character*

Gamer x NPC*

Genetically Enhanced x Genetically Enhanced

Space Expeditionist x Space Expeditionist

Space Expeditionist x Planet Native*

Time Traveler x Native

Prompt because I don't know how to label this: After a near death experience, C1 awakens to a disturbing discovery - s/he passed away years ago.

Craving: A division of the police are responsible for any incidents involving a neurological disease that increases violence in people.

Modern/Contemporary

Organized Crime

School Trip (Possible: Survival)

Celebrity x Celebrity

Online Friends x Day Time Rivals

Competing Online Novella Writers*

Comic Relief

Fun and light hearted, these can be as silly or clichéd as we want~

It's that time of year again. Christmas is right around the corner, and the stress of the season has hit an all time high with the unexpected departure of Santa from his workshop. Worried about the elves' morale should they discover The Big Guy himself has up and disappeared, Mrs. Claus has recruited an unlikely pair to find Santa and bring him back before his absence is noticed.​

I,for one,love the idea of a lighthearted Christmas roleplay and also love the plot you provided.I also like the idea of a gamer x video game character if the character could be Sonic/from Sonic the Hedgehog (however,romance would be pretty disgusting to me if it was human x anthro so maybe they could be friends instead and,even though it sounds silly/cliché,go on adventures and stuff?).I'd be up to eager/both!Just note: I'm better at playing female humans and male animals.

Oh!And genetically enhanced x genetically enhanced sounds fun,too,but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable trying a male in that role.

I don't really understand the 'F > M; FxM = MxM > FxF' thing, but I'd like to try some of these ^^

<3 omg I'm in love with those ideas, I'd be pleasured to RP with you, do you want character details or should we develop them in-story. I'm new to this site but I'm a very pro RPer, so reply when you can.

I'm kinda new. I really love the idea of soul mates, school trip, or gamer x videogame character! I'd love to start an rp with you :)

Mobius said:
I,for one,love the idea of a lighthearted Christmas roleplay and also love the plot you provided.I also like the idea of a gamer x video game character if the character could be Sonic/from Sonic the Hedgehog (however,romance would be pretty disgusting to me if it was human x anthro so maybe they could be friends instead and,even though it sounds silly/cliché,go on adventures and stuff?).I'd be up to eager/both!Just note: I'm better at playing female humans and male animals.
Oh!And genetically enhanced x genetically enhanced sounds fun,too,but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable trying a male in that role.
I'm glad you like it! I know it's completely random, but the potential laughs wouldn't let me leave it out. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Sonic other than he (is it a he?) is a hedgehog. I don't think I would be able to do a roleplay revolving around him (it?) justice, I'm sorry. Whatever we agree on, though, I don't mind taking the male role!

[QUOTE="Keralah Sincrieph]I don't really understand the 'F > M; FxM = MxM > FxF' thing, but I'd like to try some of these ^^

[/QUOTE]
Oops, sorry about that! I meant I prefer the female role over male (F>M), female and male pairings equal to male and male pairings (FxM = MxM), and female and female pairings after that (> FxF).

[QUOTE="Angle knight]Hey I'm also new lol
I'd love to do a rp with u! :)

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to RPNation! :wink: Great! Did anything catch your eye?

KingVike291 said:
<3 omg I'm in love with those ideas, I'd be pleasured to RP with you, do you want character details or should we develop them in-story. I'm new to this site but I'm a very pro RPer, so reply when you can.
Glad you like them~ :wink: Is there any particular prompt that has your interest? I think the amount of character details we provide pre-roleplay would depend on the type we decide on.

Welcome to RPNation!

SummerFaerie said:
I'm kinda new. I really love the idea of soul mates, school trip, or gamer x videogame character! I'd love to start an rp with you :)
Welcome to RPNation as well! :wink: I would be happy to do any of those ideas with you.

Conduit said:
Ah, I'd love to start an RP with you. c: You've got some really interesting RP ideas.
Great! Were there any ideas that jumped out at you?

SavvyCross said:
I would love to rp with you! (:
Any of the following;

-the one you didnt label about a character awakening discovering they had died previously.

- gamer x video game character

- haunted x haunted

- slayer x supernatural

- boarding/training school.

Paprika said:
Oops, sorry about that! I meant I prefer the female role over male (F>M), female and male pairings equal to male and male pairings (FxM = MxM), and female and female pairings after that (> FxF).
It's fine ^^ I figured that, but it looked too much like math and it scared me :wink:

Awesome! I would be happy to do any of those with you, whichever one you would prefer.

[QUOTE="Keralah Sincrieph]It's fine ^^ I figured that, but it looked too much like math and it scared me :wink:

[/QUOTE]
If I brought math to an writers' website I think I would be chased off the internet. :wink:

Goddess said:
I'm down with Guardian x Priest(ess)*
Great, I'll drop you a PM when I'm able.

Paprika said:
If I brought math to an writers' website I think I would be chased off the internet. :wink:
Ehe ^^ As for RolePlaying topics, I'm interested in RoyaltyxAny, SlayerxSupernatural, and I'm interested in summoning topics, but the specific one you mentioned doesn't exactly catch my eye >w> The VRMMORPG one sounds interesting as well.

Goddess said:
lol oh I just sent you one xD
Oops, sorry about that! :wink: Thank you very much~

SavvyCross said:
I pmed you!
Thank you! Your reply is in the works.

[QUOTE="Keralah Sincrieph]Ehe ^^ As for RolePlaying topics, I'm interested in RoyaltyxAny, SlayerxSupernatural, and I'm interested in summoning topics, but the specific one you mentioned doesn't exactly catch my eye >w> The VRMMORPG one sounds interesting as well.

[/QUOTE]
Whichever one you would prefer is fine by me! If you like, we can discuss our options in a bit more detail before committing to one. I'll PM me when I can!

Oh wow I love you!

We would work well Here are some things off your list I like (You have such a neat and original pairing list.)

Time Traveler x Native

World Building

Dark

Modern

Celebrity x Celebrity

Magical Girl-esque

Haunted x Haunted*

Ghost Bait x Necromancer

Royalty x Any

Soul mates

Nerdygeekflower said:
Oh wow I love you!
We would work well Here are some things off your list I like (You have such a neat and original pairing list.)

Time Traveler x Native

World Building

Dark

Modern

Celebrity x Celebrity

Magical Girl-esque

Haunted x Haunted*

Ghost Bait x Necromancer

Royalty x Any

Soul mates
Aw, thanks! I'm glad so many prompts caught your eye. Was there one that interested you more than the others? Or a few that we can mix and match~ If you would rather discuss it over PM I will send you a message when I can.

Policebear said:
I think a school survival story would be AWESOME, I HAVE IDEAS SPAWNING :D
School is all about survival :wink: I would love to hear your ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back