• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for 1x1 partners!! *MULTIPLE DIFFERNT RPS LISTED INSIDE*

fafa413

Hello everyone!!

My name is fafa and I have been roleplaying for a while and this is my first time on this site. I have multiple different roleplay ideas already that I have typed up some background information for. I only play females so all of my rps are M x F. I can play a male when it comes to a M x M rp, I do not have any at the time so feel free to message me with an idea.
Here are a list of the different ideas that I have so far:

The love that never dies?: *ORIGINAL RP*
Two friends who grew up next door to each other are ripped apart at the age of 9 when Danielle's family moves back to English. Now 8 years later Danielle is trying to keep a long distance relationship with her boyfriend while juggling her new life in america, will she be able to handle it all or will her life come tumbling down? Will the two friends be able to pick up their friendship again or is it forever ruined?

Long distance love: *ORIGINAL RP*
Megumi goes to america as a foreign exchange student during her junior year of high school. During that year she meets a boy and they fall in love, both knowing it wasn't going to last. When Megumi goes back home to Japan at the end of the school year she finds out that she is pregnant. Now with a baby on the way and the father half way across the world what will her life be like now? Will they be able to be a small family of three or will the distance be to much to handle?

Can twins love?: *HARRY POTTER RP*
[Set in post war Harry Potter] George has lost Fred and feels like he has died with his other half, feeling like no one understands him. Rose is a best friend of Ginny who knows just how he feels, having lost her own twin when they were third years. The pain of losing a twin is hard to heal from on your own but can the two help each other heal? Will George finally have someone he can go to instead of locking up his feelings on the inside?

The opposite: *OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB RP*
Haruhi's cousin Miki is forced to attend Ouran because of her step father but gets kicked out during her first day. She is the complete opposite of Haruhi in ever way. She hates doing school work, skips class, and sneaks out at night. When she meets on of the host club boys can he help her change her ways?

**ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE ONLY A SMALL PIECE OF THE ACTUAL DESCRIPTIONS**

I would love to be able to discuss any other rp ideas you may have! Feel free to message me to get a full description of any of the rps listed above.

Hope to talk to you soon!!

~fafa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back