• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~Looking for 1x1 Partner(s)~ (Ignore post count)

Wyosch

The Demonic Wolf
Hey there!
I am looking for a handful of new rp partners, perhaps a couple more or less.

About me as a person and roleplayer
I'm a 16-year old demi-girl from Luxembourg (tiny country next to Germany), but don't worry - I'm already quite mature for my age, if I may say so.
I've been roleplaying for about a year of 3-4 now and usually write at least two paragraphs - depending on what I have to work with. I still go to school so my replies can sometimes take a little, but I'm usually able to write at least one reply per day.

I can take dark themes, and my OCs tend to either have a really bad past and/or issue (say a mental illness for example) that causes problems, not only for themselves, but others too.
I'm LGBT+, and thus am more than fine with mxm, fxf or any other lgbt+ pairing you can come up with (and of course as well with different genders like for example being nonbinary).
I love action-based drama - meaning our OCs being shot at, having to flee, being wounded - all the good stuff.

HOWEVER, I've got my fair share of problems (say quite some mental illnesses/diseases - depression, anxiety, borderline personality disorder, ocd, adhd) and a trauma on top of that too) which makes roleplaying some topics quite hard for me.
Topics such as drama in relationships (breaking up, fights, cheating, etc.), anything with exes & past relationships is hard for me (except if it's a cute, fluffy and romantic relationship). I've tried to rp topics and themes like that, but I just can't - so if you prefer to hurt OCs in their relationships and have lots of drama involving their romance, I'm sorry but then I'm not the rp partner you're looking for.
However if you're okay with respecting my boundaries and triggers, then I'm more than willing to work on an rp with you!:)

What I expect from you
  • NO Writing like a 10-year-old kid (aka please pay attention to your grammar and spelling). I am a non-native English speaker and I too make mistakes sometimes, which is totally fine if you do so too - but I can't work with someone if they can't spell right.
  • Use punctuation - please! I do not want to read an entire paragraph written without any punctuation... forgetting a point at the end of a sentence is fine, but not ALL THE TIME.
  • Please NO ONE SENTENCE-REPLIES and no rp'ing in first person singular (e.g. 'I walked', 'I did this', etc.)
  • No present tenses! I rp only in past or future tenses, and I expect you to do so too.
  • I tend to lose interest quite easily when I don't like where the story is going or when I don't like one's character - aka someone who is indestructible, complaining all the time, is narcisstic and egocentric and who power-plays. Your character(s) should have some depth, some flaws - make them original! No Mary sues, etc.
  • I only rp over threads! I tend to forget to reply to pms and don't want to anger anyone by being online but not replying, so threads only.
  • Please respect my boundaries and triggers, just as I will respect yours - and don't try to change my mind or try to force me into rp'ing themes/topics I feel uncomfortable with (read above)

So now what you all came for!

Pairings

Preferred roles are bolded. Pairings I'm craving have a *, the more * the more I'm craving it!

Officer x Criminal ***
Good boy/girl x bad boy/girl
Nerd/Geek x Jock/Cheerleader
Demon x angel
Demon x human
Rival x Rival ****
Best friend x Best friend **
Hunter x The Hunted
Rockstar x Fan *
Star x Star
Gang Member 1 x Gang Member 2 ****

I'm open for anything so you can suggest something too!
Fandoms

I do not rp with canon characters, only OCs.

Supernatural
Once Upon A Time
Marvel
Monster High
My Little Pony
Transformers
Need For Speed
X-Men

I might have forgotten some, soooo this could change any time ^^
Themes/Topics

Crime / Criminals
Mental Illness
Adventure / Action
Apocalypse

Will add more!^^
plots

The Secret of the Rose
Hundreds of years ago, the war between pirates and royalty had started. Under the reign of Queen Rosella, many pirates' ships were sunk, their crew taken and executed. Nobody knew how a Queen was able to take down so many hostiles with only a dozen knights - until her secret got leaked. People freaked out and saw only one option: taking down their Queen.
Queen Rosella knew what her destiny was, but she had to keep her secret locked away. Once in the wrong hands - the world would never be the same again.
And so she did what she could - hide the secret and divide it over the world.
And now, hundreds of years later, a captain and his crew have found the first clue to finding the secret and exposing it for their own good. But what do they need to find it?
Queen Rosella's descendant.
They trace down her bloodline and find a princess/a prince in a faraway land called Astoria, their father dead, living with their stepmother.
So what do they do?
The pirates kidnap them.
On the ship of the pirates, the princess/prince meets the crew.
Not only is s/he kidnapped and held prisoner by the most feared pirate captain ever, the first mate seems to behave strangely in their presence and the entire royal fleet is chasing them - and maybe the secret of the rose should have stayed a secret....

Who I'd wish to play: The Captain & The First Mate (the first mate is the love interest)
Looking for someone to play: The princess/The prince

Drive to survive (Need for Speed / Fast & Furious inspired)
A young man (A) whose life revolved around cars is getting turned upside down by an old 'friend' of him (B).

(A) and (B) have known each other since they were children, and they grew up together as best friends. As (A) however was the one chosen to race in NASCAR for their team, and not (B) - (B) was filled with rage, and swore to get revenge.
Years later, after (A) wasn't able to race anymore because of an almost fatal accident, he went into hiding and is now living on a farm somewhere on the countryside. Together with his sick mother, they live a peaceful life - until one evening as he comes back home, his mother seems to have vanished, and the only thing left is a small note.
"You want to find her - race."
- signed (B)

What seemed like a joke at first turns into reality. A reality which revolves around life and death.
Yet, nothing is like it seems.
There's a catch.
And that catch might mean the end of not only (A), but many people more...

Who I'd wish to play: Character (A)
Looking for someone to play: character (C) who (A) meets at one of the races. Their brother was kidnapped as well, and they too have to race to survive and get him back. Will (C) rescue the family member that has made their life a living hell - or will they fall in love with (A) and get themerselves in even more danger than they already are?

IMPORTANT: you NEED to know stuff about cars for this rp!

Golden Girl Weasley (inspired by a plot idea found on google lol and inspired by Harry Potter)
It's their sixth year. Rose and Scorpius have been enemies since day one of their first year.

Rose's story:
Rose has been able to stay first in their year since their time at Hogwarts started, she's been keeper on the Gryffindor Quidditch team since second year, she is now a prefect and is on the way to being head girl in her seventh year. All of this earned her the nickname Golden Girl Weasley, a nickname she hates. But even with the competition between her and Scorpius, she tries her best to act civil (though it doesn't always work out.) because of his friendship with her cousin, Albus Potter, who is in Slytherin with him. Her father (Ronald Weasley) still hates Draco, while her mother (Hermione Granger/Weasley) does her best to create peace between them.

Scorpius's story:
Scorpius has always been second in his year, although he's first in his house. He's been a chaser, along with Albus, on the Slytherin Quidditch team since second year. He is a prefect and is on his way to being head boy in his seventh year. When he first arrived no one really expected much from him because of his father, so he wanted to prove them all wrong. He became friends with Albus Severus Potter in their first year.
Although he never told anyone, he'd actually always had a crush on Rose Weasley, but she had always seen in him nothing but an enemy.

What happens when Scorpius finds a crying Rose in the window of the Astronomy tower?

Who I would like to play: Scorpius
Looking for someone to play: Rose Weasley (perhaps Albus Potter too?)

Street Rat (inspired by something I read on tumblr)
Can a criminal love the daughter of a police officer? Can this forbidden love work?

OC 1: Street rat. Orphan. Thief. Those are a few of the names that would be used to describe him. The local police department in the small town have been after him for years, but he always seems to just slip away. He depends on himself and no one else. But that’s all about to change.

OC 2: The daughter of the police chief. She is the perfect child. Never getting into trouble. Straight A student. She always does the right thing. But what happens when the right thing and what their father would want isn’t the same thing?

One night the police were right on OC 1's tail while he was running through the neighborhood. After turning into an alley, he jumps a fence into a backyard and waits for the police to run by. The hideout is behind some trash cans. He doesn't realize that he's in the backyard of OC 2.
Meanwhile inside the house OC 2 is getting ready to take the garbage out to the trash cans in the back.
But they have no idea what they'll find.

What happens when OC 2 finds a wounded OC 1?

Who I'd like to play: OC 1 (the street rat, the criminal)
Looking for: someone to play OC 2 (and OC 2's father too?)

If you are interested, please shoot me a pm ^^

I will ask you to send me a brief example of your writing to see if your style is what I'm looking for, so please no hate when I tell you you're not what I'm looking for, thank you! :)

Last edited:
Hey! I would be interested in the good girl/bad boy, demon/human, or nerd/jock pairings. I'd also be interested in doing a Harry Potter RP with OCs. If you'd like to PM me, we can work out a plot together.

Hey! I'd be interested to do a RockstarxFan and I'd love to be a fan! If you're interested we could add a sci fi twist where soulmates are a legit thing. Also I'm an hour ahead of Germany so our timezones are close.

Hey! I would love a good girl x bad boy plot as long as the characters are awesome. I'm pretty sure we had a rp in the past. Message me if you're interested! Wyosch Wyosch

Hey there!
I am looking for a handful of new rp partners, perhaps a couple more or less.
I live in Europe, close to Germany, so when rp'ing with you and you live across the world it might take longer as I'll probably be asleep when you're awake xD

About me as a roleplayer
I have been roleplaying for quite a while now, and I write at least one paragraph, usually more, depending on my mood and on how much time I have (because school). I love rp'ing about some more serious topics as well, involving a character with a past of depression & self-harm, for example. This is not a must, just something I prefer (if it fits the story), and if you're not comfortable with that you can just tell me. c:
I don't really have a gender preference, I am fine with both. I play LGBT+ as well. I actually play most of what one can come up with when it comes down to OCs. ^^
I only rp over threads as I've tried pms and I just keep forgetting to reply xD

As mentioned before, I still go to school (I'm 16) and have to do homework too. On top of that, I have to see my doctor three times a week as I'm dealing with many mental illnesses and a trauma - no I'm not a crazy psycho - meaning that my replies can sometimes be quite short, hurried or postponed. I always try to reply immediately (of course when I'm at home), but it could be that you'd have to wait a day or two for my reply. And if it takes longer just spam me with messages and remind me of it;)

Not trying to come off as rude, but if you do one of these things rp'ing with me will probably not work out :3:
  • Writing like a 10-year-old kid (aka please pay attention to your grammar and spelling). I am a non-native English speaker and I too make mistakes sometimes, which is totally fine if you do so too - but I can't work with someone if they can't spell right x'D
  • Use punctuation - please! I do not want to read an entire paragraph written without any punctuation... forgetting a point at the end of a sentence is fine, but not ALL THE TIME.
  • Please NO ONE SENTENCE-REPLIES and no rp'ing in "I"-style (e.g. 'I walked', 'I did this', etc.)
  • I tend to lose interest quite easily when I don't like where the story is going or when I don't like one's character - aka someone who is indestructible, complaining all the time, is narcisstic and egocentric and who power-plays.
  • You should be ok with more serious topics too, as my rps usually contain some mature stuff too (aka for example: violence, drugs, alcoholism, abuse, and more)
  • As mentioned, I suffer from some severe mental illnesses and a trauma, which sadly also makes rp'ing harder. Topics such as dramas in relationships (breaking up, fights & worse), exes and everything that has to do with relationships is hard for me (except if it's a cute, fluffy and romantic relationship) so if you feel like you can't rp without destroying relationships or hurting one of them and stuff like that, I'd suggest you go find somebody else because I really can't do any of that. Trust me, I've tried.

So now what you all came for!

Pairings
(preferred roles in fat! I'm fine with mxf, fxf & mxm!)

Officer x Criminal
Good boy/girl x bad boy/girl
Nerd/Geek x Jock/Cheerleader
Demon x angel
Demon x human
Rival x Rival
Best friend x Best friend
Hunter x The Hunted
Rockstar x Fan
Star x Star

I'm open for anything so you can suggest something too!
Fandoms
(OCs can be integrated too! Or if you want an entire rp with own ocs, just fandom-based, that's fine too)

Supernatural
Once Upon A Time
Marvel
Monster High
My Little Pony
Transformers
Need For Speed
Harry Potter
X-Men

I might have forgotten some, soooo this could change any time ^^
plots
Drive to survive (Need for Speed / Fast & Furious inspired)
A young man (A) whose life revolved around cars is getting turned upside down by an old 'friend' of him (B).

(A) and (B) have known each other since they were children, and they grew up together as best friends. As (A) however was the one chosen to race in NASCAR for their team, and not (B) - (B) was filled with rage, and swore to get revenge.
Years later, after (A) wasn't able to race anymore because of an almost fatal accident, he went into hiding and is now living on a farm somewhere on the countryside. Together with his sick mother, they live a peaceful life - until one evening as he comes back home, his mother seems to have vanished, and the only thing left is a small note.
"You want to find her - race."
- signed (B)

What seemed like a joke at first turns into reality. A reality which revolves around life and death.
Yet, nothing is like it seems.
There's a catch.
And that catch might mean the end of not only (A), but many people more...

Who I'd wish to play: Character (A)
Looking for someone to play: Female character (C) who (A) meets at one of the races. Her brother was kidnapped as well, and she too has to race to survive and get him back. Will (C) rescue the family member that has made her life a living hell - or will she fall in love with (A) and get herself in even more danger than she already is?

Golden Girl Weasley (inspired by a plot idea found on google lol and inspired by Harry Potter)
It's their sixth year. Rose and Scorpius have been enemies since day one of their first year.

Rose's story:
Rose has been able to stay first in their year since their time at Hogwarts started, she's been keeper on the Gryffindor Quidditch team since second year, she is now a prefect and is on the way to being head girl in her seventh year. All of this earned her the nickname Golden Girl Weasley, a nickname she hates. But even with the competition between her and Scorpius, she tries her best to act civil (though it doesn't always work out.) because of his friendship with her cousin, Albus Potter, who is in Slytherin with him. Her father (Ronald Weasley) still hates Draco, while her mother (Hermione Granger/Weasley) does her best to create peace between them.

Scorpius's story:
Scorpius has always been second in his year, although he's first in his house. He's been a chaser, along with Albus, on the Slytherin Quidditch team since second year. He is a prefect and is on his way to being head boy in his seventh year. When he first arrived no one really expected much from him because of his father, so he wanted to prove them all wrong. He became friends with Albus Severus Potter in their first year.
Although he never told anyone, he'd actually always had a crush on Rose Weasley, but she had always seen in him nothing but an enemy.

What happens when Scorpius finds a crying Rose in the window of the Astronomy tower?

Who I would like to play: Scorpius
Looking for someone to play: Rose Weasley (perhaps Albus Potter too?)

Street Rat (inspired by something I read on tumblr)
Can a criminal love the daughter of a police officer? Can this forbidden love work?

OC 1: Street rat. Orphan. Thief. Those are a few of the names that would be used to describe him. The local police department in the small town have been after him for years, but he always seems to just slip away. He depends on himself and no one else. But that’s all about to change.

OC 2: The daughter of the police chief. She is the perfect child. Never getting into trouble. Straight A student. She always does the right thing. But what happens when the right thing and what their father would want isn’t the same thing?

One night the police were right on OC 1's tail while he was running through the neighborhood. After turning into an alley, he jumps a fence into a backyard and waits for the police to run by. The hideout is behind some trash cans. He doesn't realize that he's in the backyard of OC 2.
Meanwhile inside the house OC 2 is getting ready to take the garbage out to the trash cans in the back.
But they have no idea what they'll find.

What happens when OC 2 finds a wounded OC 1?

Who I'd like to play: OC 1 (the street rat, the criminal)
Looking for: someone to play OC 2 (and OC 2's father too?)

Hi there! I’d love love love to do “Street Rat”!!! but I also like “Need For Speed” :)

I might be interested in doing something with Need For Speed, having binged Hot Pursuit and having a soft spot for fast cars, provided romance isn't central to the RP.

Hey, was wondering if you’d be interested in a good boy/bad girl! I don’t mind the time difference between us or anything and am pretty understanding about lack of responses :). Anyway, if you’d be interested in discussing this further, please feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back