• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Looking for 1x1 fantasy partner!

LegyLance

A Meme in a Freddy Freaker suit
Listen, I'm a nerd baby who has a might need for some very cliche plot right now. I was looking at some old art and got struck by a wave of 'I remember when all my characters were just people with cat ears,' and to be honest? I want to revisit that. It sounds stupid I know but hear me out!

Teto's are a race of humanoids. The original Teto was partially human and partially were, though the exact percentages have been lost to time. Soon more Tetos began popping up until they banded together to form their own kingdom. Run by a Council of elected officials they lives relatively peacefully. It's unknown why, but instead of their original genes (of were and human) mixing and creating Teto more like one or the other it remained stagnant through out generations. They are short but strong usually with sharp features along with a few animalistic ones (Such as tails, paws, ears, ect...) Along with these they have a special venom in their fangs. Or rather, some do. This venom is an excellent numbing and sedative agent and soon other kingdoms and races took notice of this quality. As well as the other appeal Teto seemed to have with the... less savory bunch.
Raid after raid, war after war other kingdoms attacked the Teto. Taking as many prisoners as they could killing who wouldn't come. Eventually they fell. Most gave in, trying to stay alive and thinking they could escape later. Most were experimental projects. Testing their venom and the variants each Teto had. As well as physical qualities and how they work. Others were pawned off like a pretty new toy for Royals. A pet for some, a child for others, but for a few they were nothing more than a pretty decoration.

Nice angst, amiright!? Anyways, I wanted to revamp one of my old characters like now (now called a Teto in my personal universes :0 ) and would like to RP them with some people! <3

EDIT:: I have another idea for this! A reincarnation/Goddess AU type thing! Basically my character is the reincarnation of an old Teto legendary hero who was a sort of demi-god but not quiet and each time she reincarnates her sister God (who is still a God and hasn't joined her in kinda mortal form) finds the reincarnation of her soulmate and tries her damnedest to help them meet and fall in love again! Since this is reincarnation stuff we can have it be more modern or medieval!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back