• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for 18+ roleplay

FadingColours

Hey, im looking for an 18+ roleplay, preferably fantasy/fiction but i am open for different ideas. I am terrible at playing a male so itll have to be FxM or FxF and i dont mind if you are a guy playing girl or vice versa

'Ello there. I would be very interested in a roleplay. My schedules may be a little messed up, I live in the UK, but yea.

I read a few of the books way back in junior high but i don't know enough about the cannon characters to do anything with them. Ik the basics if we did noncannon though

Cool, any specific ones in mind?
I'm thinking some form of adventure in which my character and yours are trying to fight some form of evil. Maybe we found weapons from some ancient prophecy or maybe we are magically linked by some curse or something along those lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back