• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for 1 or 2 more partners, maybe more

crafter

Hit Me!
Hello, Gentlepeople of RPN!

I've somehow managed to find more free time, probably due to the fact that I'm taking this semester off, though will be picking things back up in May.

I'm going to try and keep this as fun as possible. Though I do have some things I prefer my patner(s) try to do and I will try and do the same in return.

1. One post a week though more are welcome, but you have a life outside rp and so do I. So I'll respect your responsibilities and you do the same for me. Thanks

2. Please let me know if you lose interest or can't reply for longer than a week I'll do the same for you. I do know that life happens and sometimes you can't, which is fine I'm pretty understanding. Also just so everyone knows I will be away March 9th-13th then I'll be back to posting again.

3. Please no one liners. I'll give you a solid paragraph with a minimum of 5 decent sentences. I'm not saying they have to perfect, and I know that English isn't everyone's first language. I'm just asking for more a a one liner so that way neither of us feels like we are solely carrying the rp.

That's it, thanks for reading those I don't think they are to much, and I hope they didn't scare anyone away. I don't bite and I am a rather patient person. 

If you have and questions, comments, or concerns please post them below or feel free to send me a pm. 

On to the fun.

Plots:

"Hello Again"

Muse A and Muse B grew up together, they eventually started to date. Things went well until the two went off to college Muse A got a degree in performing arts and began to peruse a career in (acting/singer whatever we decide.) Muse B however wanted something more stable (Business, health care, again whatever we decide.) So the tworst just drifted apart over the years. Now in their late 20's Muse A is doing very well with their career but, not so much in love. Not wanting someone to date them just because of their fame they either 1. join a dating service, 2. makes a fake dating profile. And wouldn't you know it the two are reunited after all those years apart. Or they could just run into each other at the park, grocery stores ect.

I'll post more later. Thanks.

Weren't we doing something? I'd love to write with you again! If not, happy hunting and good luck with your search!! (: 

Yes we were. 

Weren't we doing something? I'd love to write with you again! If not, happy hunting and good luck with your search!! (: 

Yes we were. We can continue that if you want or do something different it's up to you. Thanks for getting in touch again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back