• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for 1-3 roleplaying partners.

Lolipop

6f29177d-0254-4dca-b3c3-ad8bc1bc5336.gif

This is my brand new search thread. However, only because I'm craving for something quite specific. So...

You are fan of TV show "Skins"?
Great! I'm craving for the roleplay based around this universe.

Firstly, I will quickly introduce myself and my writing preferences.

I prefer to be called Lolipop, Loli or Pop. I have been roleplaying for as long as I remember, and I believe I have quite an experience. My grammar, spelling, punctuation is decent. However, my first language isn't English, so I can make mistakes and if I sound or say something stupid, always correct me please.

When roleplaying, my starters tend to be longer. The usual replies are at least 2 paragraphs long, detailed and keep the story line going. I love having more than one main character, lots of NPCs and adding drama, plot twists to the roleplay.

What I'm looking for? I want someone who would be capable of playing more than one main character, who would be able to write at least 2 paragraphs per reply, who would help to keep the story moving, who would be comfortable with mature themes, who would have at least seen few episodes of the show, and who would communicate and don't leave me hanging on for days, waiting for reply that probably won't come.

About the roleplay:

(Keep in mind that it's just me brainstorming, some things can change depending on your preferences. However, words in bold can't be change, but can be discussed.)

I would love for us to have two main characters each, male and female preferably. They all could be friends, that doesn't mean they have to like each other thought. I think I would prefer characters to be around 19-21 y.o. They would have jobs, complicated backgrounds and maybe two of them could live together. Possibilities are literally endless.

Romance triangles, squares could add drama too. Addictions, health and family, identity problems are great ways to make roleplay more interesting too.

If this caught your interest, just send me dm instead of leaving a comment. If you are new to the site, then leave a comment and I will slide in your dm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back