• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lookin' for a Guide (Romance and other Tom-Foolery, Ahoy!)

Justanotherpasserby

Unintended Director of the Bard's College
New site, new beast to tame, am I right? So, how about we keep this a little more casual than usual. Just 'til we get to know each other, yanno? There's no meaning in the titles of strangers, though one's introduction does reveal quite a bit about his character. But that's neither here nor there. I posted here with a purpose and I intend not to distract from it for much longer, considering how precious time is, an' all.

I just recently joined this site and, will admit, was a bit hesitant to join a group right off the bat. Figured I'd try a 1x1, just 'til got a taste for the community. So, for any who are interested, here's a sample of what I'd do.

Setting:

-Non-Specific-Steampunk (Could be South Africa or Austria fer all I care)

-Faerun

-Distopic Society

-Obnoxiously Large Desert

-Colosseum

-Fantasy

-Videogames

Catalyst:

-A Grand Escape

-An Expedition into the Unknown

-Nightmares coming into Reality

-Anything that fits your fancy

-Arranged Marriage

-Giant Robots

-Imminent Invasion

-Revolution

Romance?

-Master/Slave

-Knight/Noble

-Pirate/Ninja

-Generals on Opposite Sides

-Monster (or other Supernatural entity)/Human (or Monster)

-Run Away/Vagabond

-"Imaginary Friend"/Human

Of course, I'm willing to try almost anything that fits your fancy as well.

I play both male and female characters, and will multi if and when the need arises.

Also, please pardon the way I type. Accents are just as much fun to read and/or type as they are to listen to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to RpN! I hope you an enjoyable stay here!

You seem like a very nice person to RP with. I've been itching to have an Android x Owner RP, and I was wondering if you would like to do one too!

pochiko said:
Welcome to RpN! I hope you an enjoyable stay here!
You seem like a very nice person to RP with. I've been itching to have an Android x Owner RP, and I was wondering if you would like to do one too!
Sure. PM me the details.

Welcome aboard! Okay first of all LOVE the way you type <3 I can just tell your an amazing RPer! If your still looking maybe you wanna rp with me? :)

Roleplaybae said:
Welcome aboard! Okay first of all LOVE the way you type <3 I can just tell your an amazing RPer! If your still looking maybe you wanna rp with me? :)
Hehe, thankye much! I'm actually looking to do multiple different RPs at once, so whatever you're interested in, let me know.

Hey :) Obnoxiously large desert sounds AMAZING. A colosseum also sounds awesome, steampunk, revolution, a grand escape, arranged marriage, and run away / vagabond all sounds epic too. If you'd be interested, please PM me, I'd love to hear your ideas in these areas ^U^

ColdHarem said:
Hey :) Obnoxiously large desert sounds AMAZING. A colosseum also sounds awesome, steampunk, revolution, a grand escape, arranged marriage, and run away / vagabond all sounds epic too. If you'd be interested, please PM me, I'd love to hear your ideas in these areas ^U^
Gyeh! I would if I could.

For some reason, I can't find a button to start a PM.

I'm sorry.

Welcome to RPNation, it's been about a year since I've joined, and it's truly a great website! I love some of your ideas and if you're still looking or need some plots, I would love to discuss with you!

Hey there and may I welcome you to the grand Nation! ^^

I would love to do "An Expedition into the Unknown" or "Nightmares coming into Reality" roleplay with you. Also, if you are interested in my offer, I can PM you so we can discuss it further. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back