• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Longterm Rp Idea

FairyPrincess

Princess of Fairies
I have an idea for a 1x1 rp that Ive played a couple of times on other places and I like see if anyone wants to play it.

The RP takes place in dark fantasy world full of mystery. You will play a servant in a old, almost ruined, mansion located in an isolated dark swamp. You live there with: my main character, who is also a servant; the Master of the mansion, a mysterious woman who stays in her room and we rarely; her husband, who is usually out trading; and the butler/head servant, our boss and the only one permitted to see the Master. The mansion is also quite haunted. The RP mainly consist of solving the mysteries of the mansion and its owner.

What I want:
- A longterm partner
- write a decent sized paragraph
- understandable grammar. Doesnt have to be paragraphs.
- romance is optional but I prefer FxF (I'll be playing a female)
- must be ok with dark themes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back