• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Longterm Partners Wanted

Blox

Eye see you...
CLOSED FOR NOW for the best reason possible. I already have enough rps lined up with some great writers. If you're interested in any future rps with me for when I have spots open just send me a PM anytime.

Between searching for some good group rps I'd love to start some PM 1x1 rps. I mostly play male characters though I can play both female and male and I also am fine with doubling. I have a few ideas that I will list below. Please take a moment to read my rules because I won't rp with someone who doesn't follow them. I promise I don't have anything crazy:

My Rules

1. Paragraph Writing and Literacy- you must be able to write a minimum of one paragraph or more. I tend to write more when the story and the content are really good. I match what I am given and I'd say I write at around high casual to low advanced. I rp with those who write properly structured sentences. I'm far from the grammar police but writing with a good basic structure is essential for me.
  2. Mature Writers - I am looking for mature writers who can both write out and handle detailed and intense situations. I love rps with realistic content such as a little bit of language, violence, gore, pain, failure mixed in with good moments, wins, a little romance, escaping trouble, teamwork. I enjoy real life stories that have the good and the bad, no vanilla.
  3. Communication - If you need to leave or need some time off from the rp just tell me! If the rp is going in a direction you're uncomfortable with then tell me. If you have great ideas for our story or for future stories share them. I will communicate in all of these ways to you as well.
  4. Realistic - I like stories that have real struggle. I hate perfect characters, perfect scenarios, and perfect picture lives or stories. Flaws, weaknesses and humanity is what I look for in stories, especially in character development.
  5. No fxf or mxm romance rps. No judgement it's just not my thing to rp.

My Preferred Genres:

YES! to

1. most anything realistic based
  2. medieval
  3. fantasy (certain types)
  4. super humans (with limitations/weaknesses)
  5. modern
  6. post-apocalyptic

NO! to:

1. canons
  2. general pairing or slice of life ideas (plots are a must!)
  3. no to almost every game, anime or TV based rps
  4. vampires, fairies, zombies, werewolves etc. (too much fantasy)

I'll be adding plots as I come up with more but below is what I have for now:

PLOTS

1. Hostage Situation - My character is on the run from mafia and meets up with your character. They get involved and when my character gets taken by the mafia so is your character as they assume your character has information as well. They are captured and must escape then are on the run together. Secrets and further plot details to be revealed.

2. Fire House Mystery - two firemen/women or fireman and paramedic get trapped in a burning barn call. They eventually escape with their lives but come to find the fire was started by a ritual event. Thereafter they start seeing things or hearing things that no one else does. They keep to themselves so others don't think they're crazy but start searching for answers, wishing in the end they never started looking based on what they find.

3. Save the Dragons - Post apocalyptic times have awaken and hatched sleeping dragons. Humans react with fear and turn to hunt them and sell them on the black market. The dragons are not vicious only defending themselves and some humans are trying to protect them and find a way to work with them. My character is a dragon hunter who gets turned to the side of the dragons by your character when they meet.

4. The Experiment - a group of humans find themselves locked in a laboratory for experimentation and must escape. Along the way they find out what the experimentation did to them.

I am always open for plot ideas, changes and I love adding details as we go along through the story based on the direction it goes and how the characters develop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I would love to partners with you. There is one problem. I'm 17 year old but I always play mature rps. beside that I am ok with the rules. but no vampires/werewolves/ect ?(that sucks)

Anyway. I hope I can join you :) .

When you say 18+ do you mean actual age or just role play content?

If the latter, I'd love to do the Human Experimentation plot. If the former..Well I suppose I couldn't role play with you.

I'm changing the 18+ part. I didn't realize this site is PG 13 so with following the rules my content will be curtailed.

I'm simply looking for mature players who can write and handle detailed and intense situations.

PM me on what you guys are interested in and we'll start hashing out some plots :)

I would be really interested in roleplaying number 3. Save the Dragons, but would your character be male or female?

I play male characters primarily or I double - PM if interested

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back