• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long term stories that satisfy both our needs as creatives

Queen Fae

I am new to this site so please don't expect some fancy text with pretty colors. I'm just going to lay down my desires as a creative writer and if they correspond with yours, let me know.

-I am a female writer who makes female characters. As a writer (by profession and by hobby) I gravitate my characters to enjoy the company of male characters. I don't care if you are a woman that wants to play a man, and it doesn't have to be romantic by any means (though I'm not against it), I just tend to enjoy writing a fictional female with the company of a fictional male. I feed off of testosterone, I think. 

-I like fantastical themes. Realism is not my cup of tea. I live in it, and don't wish to recreate it. I applaud anyone who can without getting bored. That said, I enjoy a multitude of fantastical and supernatural events and species. I am most comfortable in the Fantasy/urban fantasy realm. That's not to say I won't expand my efforts into other things. I am LEAST experienced with demons and angels (though I've recently become attracted to the thought) and witches and wizards. I've played with vampires and werewolves, fairies and elves, and would love to again. I can make a character in a flash. It's the PLOT I want to sink into.

-PLOTS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME. Without a story, what's the point? I can take any malnourished character and thicken them up with a good story. Character development IS my favorite, and that's why I need a good story. I have a few rumbling around in my head, but collaboration is a necessity for a long term, healthy writing relationship. (And lets face it, we don't want to get bored before we even start). A couple of these thoughts and characterizations are as follows:

• Angel and demon. Demon finds comfort in the light of an angel, who finds comfort in the strength of the demon (almost romantic but doesn't have to be. Their backgrounds and journey to need each other is what we'd dive into)
  • A selfish, strong queen in need of help (reluctantly) to retrieve the most precious item she's ever known. (A journey with danger and drama.) ( I have started this with a great writer and am enjoying it. That being said,  I won't be heartbroken if this isn't something I fulfill with anyone else.)
  • A fairy who lives in the human, present day who's an interrogator for a higher power. The partner is the first someone that she (eventually) comes to trust with some very vital and dangerous information. (Can be left a mystery or we can build on that, including your character into a double trouble kind of tone.)
  • A supposed human (Not human but don't want to spoil too much) escaping from someone and finds partners character who then helps them. This will be more developed with the partner, obviously.

All of these are just from one side of a partnership. Don't forget that your character will have their own problems, ailments, and desires as well that I would love to incorporate. If you desire a supernatural romance, let me know, just have a good plot with it or take from one of these plots. If you want an enemy, let me know. Same concept. Our relation can be anything within a good plot. 

All that being said, I also want to adhere to someone elses desires in plot. I don't mind trying new characters (I've been animal, mostly animal, fantasy, supernatural, alien and human before), but will be less inclined to enjoy the character if the plot is stiff or doesn't make sense. I may be picky and if so, I apologize, but I hope to hear some fun ideas and feedback from the masses. Thank you for reading.  I did not intend for it to be so long. 

Hi! I actually love your idea for an angel and demon roleplay. Never thought of it in such a manner. 

I'd love to roleplay with you

All of these seem pretty interesting. Especially the angel/demon, and the not-so human one. If you want to, hmu in the pm

Fellow writer here. I like those last two and have a rough character concept for each but I also have an idea to suggest as well.

-Princess or escaped prisoner of a caste based kingdom flees to a new continent with strange customs and a local deputy takes her in. Together, they have to fend off/evade the forces pursuing her without it escalating into this world's version of the Trojan war.

just thought I'd throw it out there.

I like the 2nd and 4th plots. I haven't roleplayed in a few months (besides being a participant in a DMed roleplay) and am interested in getting back in creativity mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back