• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-Term Semi-Literate Male Needed

Lyraen

feelsmaster
Hi! I'm lyraen, thanks for checking out this thread. Some genres I like are medieval fantasy/realistic, modern fantasy, modern realistic, and post-apocalyptic. If you have plot ideas that you want to RP bring them to me and I'll see if I'd like to do it! I have a couple of plots I've been interested in RPing, and I'll list my fandoms and pairings as well. If you don't see anything that interests you here just bring up a genre and we can come up with a plot ourselves!

• I'm a 17-year-old girl.
  • I RP female exclusively.
  • If romance is involved I only do MxF; I love romance, and most of my plots contain it as a main theme.
  • I prefer PM over threads but I'm flexible.
  • I typically post 1-5 paragraphs depending on whether we're RPing dialogue, action, descriptions, etc... BUT I can match the style of my partner. Just be able to do at least one good-sized paragraph.
  • I prefer someone who can use decent grammar and spelling! I'm not perfect either, so I get it if you mess up occasionally.
  • NO ONE LINERS.
  • I am online almost constantly, and I'm a little impatient.... I just ask that you don't read my responses until you are ready to respond- otherwise I wonder if you've forgotten about me or if I've said something wrong!
  • When talking OOC I don't typically use good grammar, lol forgive me for I have sinned!!!
  • I'm really a fan of characters having conflicting personalities and disliking each other before developing feelings for each other, so bear that in mind when making a character.
  • If we do romance, please let the relationship develop slowly! I want the RP to be as realistic as possible in that aspect.

The character that is italicized is the one I would like to RP as, but I can be convinced otherwise. If no character is italicized, you get to choose!

Modern Realistic

• Character A

is home from college for winter break, but their parents are out of town. The heavy snow has caved in part of the garage roof. They go to the supermarket and run into the mother of their ex from high school. The woman, having heard of their predicament, offers to let them stay at their cabin up in the mountains. Character A accepts and goes to the cabin, only to find that their ex is there already.
  • Character A and

Character B

are two college students. Character A is a flirt and always teases Character B, who dislikes Character A because they think they're rude. Eventually Character A develops feelings for Character B, who is completely oblivious.

Modern Fantasy

• Character A is on vacation on an island with their friends. On a hike, they go off the trail by themself and discover a cave. As they walk deeper into the cave, they begin to get dizzy until they pass out. They wake up in a clearing in the forest where Character B, a member of an indigenous tribe from the area, discovers them. Character A then discovers they have gone back in time.
  • I'm good with RPing just about anything, so vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, gods, monsters, etc. are all open for discussion.

Medieval Fantasy/Realistic

These can all either be realistic or fantasy, depending on if we add in fantasy elements.

• Character A poses as a new servant for Character B, a noble or royal, but they are actually an assassin. They try to gain Character B's trust and the two grow close, covertly flirting over the course of a few days, and then comes the day of the assassination. The kill is ruined when they end up kissing (or something else lol).
  • Character A is a noble whose carriage rolls down a steep embankment in the woods. Their carriage driver is killed, and they are knocked unconscious. Character B, a rogue/bandit type person, stumbles upon the wreckage and discovers Character A before deciding on a whim to take them back to their home/camp and heal them. It takes a while for Character A to get better, so the two spend a lot of time together and develop a close relationship.
  • Disguises, arranged marriages, class differences, enemies, war, etc. are all open for discussion.

Post-Apocalyptic

This is mostly self-explanatory- we can talk details if you're interested. Any kind of apocalypse is open, e.g. nuclear fallout, zombie, plague, natural disasters, etc...

I don't have too many fandoms, but the fandoms I'm a part of I absolutely love! I would love to RP any of these, whether with OCs, or canon characters. I'm not a fan of AUs but I'm down for a lot of other things, so just ask.

• Harry Potter (Marauders era, Trio Era, and next gen are all open for discussion)
  • The Hunger Games
  • Divergent
  • Delirium
  • The Selection
  • Clannad

I feel like I'm a part of more fandoms so I'll add them later if I remember...

PM me if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back