• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Rp

Kelli

Full Time Student
Hi! So I've been craving a few role plays lately and I would love to find someone to rp with me. My name is Kelli and I am a college student/ part time pharmacy technician, and part time author. I love creativity and writing.

First the rules:​

• Be active- I have a life too but once a day I hope is manageable if you can't do that but are really interested just let me know how often you can and we'll work with that
  • I prefer to double although my main characters are normally female, but I can play a guy, not well, but I can play them.
  • 18+ PLEASE
  • No God modding!
  • I prefer to rp here by pm or by email, I don't have skype, and I don't like to rp by thread as I forget I have them.
  • I'm okay with OOC chat :) if fact I prefer communication, I love to talk about the rp or just about life I'm a generally friendly person, and communication is key for a good role play
  • Don't just ditch, if you don't like it fine but let me know that you aren't going to reply. I won't bug you unless you leave me hanging for like a week I'll send you a message.
  • Lastly, proper grammar, just no text talk and stuff like that I normally write a paragraph to 4 or 5 depending on how much I'm being given by the other person to work with and if I am on mobile which sometimes I am. I like detail.
So thank you for reading those, and if you are still here great!
Soldier x Soldier
Bad boy x Good Girl (or the other way around)
Organized Crime
Slice of life big family (no incest there will be outside love interests)
Kidnapper x kidnapped
Foster home
Abusive/toxic relationships
Were-Wolf Pack: Think more twilight, and Family
Arranged marriage
Taming a Slave

Those are all I can think of but feel free to pm me with your ideas!
These are kind of works in progress and always open to suggestion or help

So like a father that had his kids taken from him in an accident so he abducted a woman who’s now his wife and has been brain washed and then they abducted a girl who’s been there for a while and a fresh boy. This one I realllllllllly want!!!!

Credit to: Funkybub
A relationship between a Jewish girl and a high member of the SS, unknowing of what the other did, and eventually they find out the truth

Props to I believe Otterquinn coming up with this one!
1940. Germany. WW2. Jewish young people have been taken away from their families because they are different. Ubermensch. They are gifted with powers and Nazis are willing to exploit them to win. Welcome to Camp Spezielle. You are here because you are different, an ubermensch. You have powers and this is what we are interested in you. We have taken you from your families in order to closely monitor you and turn you into a weapon the world has never seen before. If you escape the first time, then we will hunt you down and bring you back. After the third one, however, we will not bring you back and we will shoot you on sight.
I also have an idea to put Camp speciality into a modern setting, with high tech equipment!
I typically only to OCS
Divergent
Percy Jackson
Harry Potter
The 100
The Handmaid's Tale

I have NO triggers. Please pm me if you're interested!!

That's all for now!!! Thanks for reading!!​

Camp specilty sounds interesting. Would the characters have simple powers like phasing or telepathic abilities or something complex and powerful such as bomb creation and be Indestructible?

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ It could really be whatever you wanted i've had a character who was only reactive and he had a survivability characteristic. As long as it could be something that is a valuable war skill, it should work just fine.

Hey Kelli, I'd love to setup a long term rp with you, if you were interested! I'm new here so if you'd like to, just send me a pm, and we can discuss something together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back