• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆Long term rp! (Orginal + Cravings)★

Yoshidragons

Hello thank you for checking out my thread!
My name is Yoshi or Nae. 21 year old college student I've been rping for nearly a decade now. I been on rp nation before but just lurked a little. Now I'm here really get in the rp mindset and look for some long term partners. Below I will have several information ranging from About me, what I'm looking for, and cravings/plots

So first things first, I'm looking for someone who doesn't ghost, if you're no longer interested I'd rather you say something instead of leaving without a word! I get it, sometimes life gets in the way and interests deterirate that's fine, just a little pet peeve of mine. On that note I understand real life gets in the way so if it takes you some time to respond I really don't mind, maybe just give a heads up within that week and I will do the same. I usually shoot for nothing lover than 500 or 600 words so my partners have something to work with, I ask that you try to do the same. I'm not gonna ask you to shoot out 1,000+ words every response I know some scenes just are harder to write. Bring me to my next point I do most genres with the exclusion of slice of life and cannon, my favorite is ★fantasy☆! Lastly,
I do any paring: (fxf),(mxm),(mxf), (enbyxenby),(enbyxm),(enbyxf)!

Thank you for reading and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back