• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long term roleplay partners needed!

Redkorbi

Aspen ♡
I haven't really had the chance to find any roleplay partners on here yet. I would love to. I have been busy for the past weeks so I haven't been on that much. But I will be on more often.
I do any roleplay really. The main ones I do is romance. So far I am not interested in any group roleplays.
I like to think I am literate. I will match my reply to yours. If I think I wont, I will tell you!
I have had quite a lot of experience with roleplays. I have roleplayed with literate and non-literate roleplayers.
Just message me and we can figure out the plot together.
Any questions? Just ask me them.
I hope we can be roleplay partners!

Hello. I'm looking for rp partners too. Can I ask what kind of things you're okay/not okay with rping? Like your own personal rules? I don't want to accidentally make anyone uncomfortable.

Hello. I'm looking for rp partners too. Can I ask what kind of things you're okay/not okay with rping? Like your own personal rules? I don't want to accidentally make anyone uncomfortable.
Sure! I wrote some out a little while ago. I'll find them.

• I will try to reply atleast once a day. I will inform you when I'll be gone for a long period of time.
  • Please try and be literate. If I send you several paragraphs please don't send me one line back.
  • Use "" not *-/. Write it as though you're writing a book
  • Don't do text language. Like: brb, gtg, atm. Only use them if the characters are typing
  • Please don't control my character
  • I like a bit of drama but inform me if you want one character to get hurt etc.
  • Suggest things for the roleplay! Don't make me do all of the work.
I think that's all of my rules. Not sure if I missed anything but that's the main ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back