• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long Term Partners :D

Queen_Liyah

From Dusk till Dawn

giphy.gif

Hey! Before I start of what I want in a partner I want to talk about myself for a bit. My name is Aaliyah and I am from NY. I speck two languages which are English and Spanish. I am right now in my summer break and I been on and off the site since I am in programs for this summer. Since it is ending I am coming back on and ready to role play again. But there is nothing active going on so I wanted to see if anyone wants to be my partner. So now I told you everything about me now I'm going to tell you what I want in a partner. Well I mostly do Casual because it is easier for me. I am also love doing Modern/Realistic and Fantasy rps. I can do both genders and also can do more than one character, IF NEEDED. So that's all I have to say well yea I hope your the person I can work with :D . PM ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS I DON'T BITE.

embed.php

Emma-Stone-Bye-Bye-Gif.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back