• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-Term Partners 【Anime/Game Fandom, Realistic & Fantasy】 ♥Rp With Me♥

NoxFeratu

Nobody in Particular

Why Hello There~

About the Despairful Boy

◆I'm Jaxon, odd spelling but yeah~

◆I'm 14 and a Freshman in high school. I'm quite shy but I'll warm up to people fairly quickly. I won't hurt you~

◆I met some special people through rp's I've done c:

A bit about myself for role play

◆I try to mirror the length of my partner's post to the best of my ability, and I also try to be as active as I can.

◆I don't do one liners, I'd prefer one paragraph at least.

◆I've been role playing for a few years now and have progressed quite a bit since then.

◆I'm normally down for any genre of rp, be it fantasy, realism, sci-fi, whatever it may be.

◆I try to create a variety of characters. I don't mind role playing more than one character.

◆Please have some sense of grammar, spelling, or punctuation. If you aren't an English speaker then I understand. If you just type in a way to be lazy, please brush up before asking me.

Don't godmod. Don't play as my character. I cannot stress this enough.

What do I enjoy role playing?

◆I enjoy role playing fandoms! I'll list my interests after this.

◆I enjoy dark plots, just make sure we check in on what might trigger who and we'll be fine

◆As I had mentioned previously, I really am open to almost any genre.

◆I role play whatever match of the genders, MxF, MxM, FxF... I'm just not all too good with the FxF but I'll try my best!~

◆I like 1x1 role plays! I don't mind group role plays, but 1x1's are just easier to keep up on.

◆I like oc x oc rps with creative plots

◆I enjoy oc x canon (I don't mind doubling up as long as I can do the character you prefer)

◆Shipping is my life. I have too many... I don't like my ships conflicting though. Only some of them to...

What fandoms do I enjoy?

(If the characters name is bolded that means I'd wish to play that character *Which is basically the guy in all of them because being a guy, I'm used to playing them but can be a girl if I'm comfortable with the role and person I'm rping with. Also the ships under the series are not the only available ships I'm willing to do unless specified. They're only my top choices for a 1x1. Thanks~ Also we can discuss scenes after we PM. Also Hearts by what I crave the most c: )

//Fem!(Character) ships are fine too c: It's interesting to see certain characters as the opposite gender & sex//

• Persona 3/4/5

(P3 Main x Aigus | P3 Main x Yukari | P3 Main x Chihiro | P3 Main x Fuuka, P3 Main x Rei, P4 Main x Rise, P4 Main x Naoto, P4 Main x Yukiko, P4 Main x Ai, P4 Main vs Adachi, P4 Main x Rei, Submissive Male P4 Main x Yandere Female P4 Main, Ryoji x Fem!P3 Main)

{P3 Main= Minato Arisato/Makoto Yuki - P4 Main= Souji Seta/Yu Narukami}

*I ship all the Persona protagonists with basically all the girls (Also P4 Hero x Yosuke) so those are just OTP's, I'm fine with whatever.*

Devil Survivor 1/2

Kazuya/MC1 x Yuzu♥ || Kazuya/MC1 x Amane || ♥Hibiki/MC2 x Io♥ || Hibiki/MC2 x Airi ||

Hibiki/MC2 X Fumi || Hibiki/MC2 x Hinako || Yamato x Makoto

Catherine

OCxOCxOC

The World Ends With You

Neku x Shiki♥ || Neku x Rhyme || OC x OC || Neku x OC || OC x Shiki || ♥OC x Rhyme♥

Pokemon

Red x Any Female Trainer || Touya x Touko || N x Touko || Touya x Lyra || Touya x Kris || OC x OC

DanganRonpa

♥*I ship most people here tbh... As long as I don't hate it I'll do it... I have quite a few interesting ships so I'll tell you if you want to know c:*♥

Rules - there will be a password, read all of it

grammar is key; When roleplaying with me, I require you to have good grammar. I am not a grammar nazi, and I understand a few spelling mistakes. With that being said, I still need want to understand what you write. I can't understand it if it's full of mistakes... That also means no text talking!

make sure you can write; I don't want a long novella style roleplay. Hell, I can't even keep up with that! But I do require you to write a good paragraph or two.

fairness means everything; I expect you to be fair when we roleplay. Don't make the story revolving around your oc...include mine in there too! >///< I should also mention that i only double. If we do OCxCanon, that means I roleplay your crush and my character while you control my crush and your character. If we do CanonxCanon, that depends on what ship we're doing cx If you read this far, the password is; 'bunnies in wonderland'.

any pairing is cool with me; Yuri, Yaoi, Straight...I honestly don't mind any ship as long as it doesn't contradict with a character's morals. If we're doing Diabolik Lovers....Don't expect Ayato to fall for your male oc. However, I could totally understand Sora (Kingdom Hearts) to fall for a male oc. Like I said, I'm cool with any pairing but they do have to make sense, if you know what I mean? ^^;

don't leave me hanging; If and when you get bored of the roleplay; tell me. Do not leave with out saying yo i think i need to drop this. I won't at all be mad or pissed off as long as you tell me. I understand things come up or just just loose interest. ^^; But if you do roleplay with me, make sure to reply at least twice a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly I'm not the most comfortable with fandom RPs because I'm pretty into pretty much everything you listed...

But maybe we could work out a plot for one of the fantasy / realistic ones? Your descriptions have a lot of room for interpretation but maybe you have some more concrete ideas or I could contribute a few of my own. (>u>)

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Sadly I'm not the most comfortable with fandom RPs because I'm pretty into pretty much everything you listed...
But maybe we could work out a plot for one of the fantasy / realistic ones? Your descriptions have a lot of room for interpretation but maybe you have some more concrete ideas or I could contribute a few of my own. (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
I meant to keep it vague so when I rp with others if they want to do the same scene they'll be completely different rp's despite a similar premise.

Bunnies in Wonderland~! ^-^ I'd love to do Soul Eater, OC x OC, I even have a plot in mind if you're interested! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
'Bunnies in Wonderland'. Aww u was just about to post and someone asked for Bad Girlx Good Boy...weeell I was going to ask if that could be switched to Good Girlx Bad Boy so I guess that's different.. If you OK with switich the roles. (Btw I usually play as girls since I'm a girl so I thought if you prefer boys and I prefer girls than the rp should be good)

wolfborn4 said:
'Bunnies in Wonderland'. Aww u was just about to post and someone asked for Bad Girlx Good Boy...weeell I was going to ask if that could be switched to Good Girlx Bad Boy so I guess that's different.. If you OK with switich the roles. (Btw I usually play as girls since I'm a girl so I thought if you prefer boys and I prefer girls than the rp should be good)
I don't usually like to do Bad Boy x Good Girl but I do have a Delinquent character I want to use more so I'll do it cx Pm me

Bunnies in wonderland!

Also, I was hoping to do two roleplays with you since I can't make a choice even if the world depended on it xD

I wanted to do the Code Geass fandom RP (for me Lelouch x OC)

Also, Demon x Angel.

Moonshadow said:
Bunnies in wonderland!
Also, I was hoping to do two roleplays with you since I can't make a choice even if the world depended on it xD

I wanted to do the Code Geass fandom RP (for me Lelouch x OC)

Also, Demon x Angel.
Lelouch x OC seems nice cx PM me?

Bunnies in Wonderland~!! I would love to do the Red x Any Female Trainer with you! But I can't PM you cause I'm still new.

Anoki said:
Bunnies in Wonderland~!! I would love to do the Red x Any Female Trainer with you! But I can't PM you cause I'm still new.
I see cx I think I can still PM you though so one second c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back