• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long term partners and other things.

MidnightSun

Man Eating Mermaid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings all,

I have posted in this thread before, I have been looking for more 1 on 1 RP before I start with groups again just for the sake of getting some contacts and having steady people I can rely on. However, I would like to narrow down ideas and I would like to explain myself better.

I am looking for different types of RP for Fantasy and Sci-Fi, I do not mind fandoms, but I have been avoiding them a little more because I was sucked into something by some friends and it felt very crippling because I could not experiment with the ideal of my character. I accept all sorts of themes, horror is one of my favorite. I also like historical, victorian, gothic, mythology based, Apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic, Haunted house ideas (with a well explained plot), taboo, space-age, general dark themes, Medieval, ect.

I do not like High school or college themes, coffee shop, ships and romance driven plots, comedy, and just boring over done cliches.

I do like a dose of romance, but I like it to be more than just romance.

One important thing is that everyone who decides to RP with me needs to know that I am dyslexic and it greatly affects my grammar and spelling, BUT, I am willing to listen if someone is willing to explain if they have a problem with how something is done. I also love to learn so if you have an RP set in some time say Sweden in 1845 I will listen and research about it because I want to not only have fun but I really want to take something away as well.

I want to connect with other like minds and I am okay with RPing in threads or PM. I will RP in email, but I often neglect my email and I will sometimes forget so I would like to avoid it.

I will not be online consistently, unless I am somewhere and I have a little time. I usually take these three days to take care of house hold needs and I read and it is a nice break from the internet.
I work as a nanny, so I care for young children in the morning and in the evening when they are not in school.

I am currently looking for Sci-fi and fantasy RP, witches, warlocks, selkies, windego, anything in myth such as mermaids, greek lore, vampires, werewolves, you name it. Heck, mongolian death worm if you are willing to go into distant lands.

I love robots, cyborgs and Star Trek and I love aliens.
I am more into Sci Fi horror than anything else in this gener.

Some fandoms I like and will talk about and possibly RP are American Horror story, Hitman, BiShock, Dishonored, the Avengers, Salem, The Last of Us, and others because there is a lot of room to do a lot of different things. I do not really do this as I said before, I am not really excited about this.

I like Edgar Allen Poe, Anne Rice, Tim Burton films so they can be inspirations too.

This is getting a little long, but I think this will help. PM me or comment below and I can pM you if you like, I do not mind.

Last details include that I prefer to RP with 17 and up.

Currently I am looking to do an RP that is Fantasy. I have a few plots in mind. I know I said I am not too into Romance, but one of my plots is M×F and is a bit of an exception because I have been thinking about it for a while.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
It is year 3127. Humanity has progressed rapidly and has conquered two solar systems in their name though they are open to alien immigrants that follow their rules. Most of their grand advancements are thanks to findings that occurred after planetary exploration. One such finding being Electro-Chem caves. Planets with these systems have unnatural caves that generate electricity from nuclear fission of unstable elements deep in the cave. These planets are considered valuable beyond measure as they are an excellent natural power source. Humanity has started moving forward into Solar-System B-409 to begin exploration. We are apart of the crew on one of the Explorers. There were rumors of planet that carried a unnatural power source that its organisms attach to. Humans weren't the only to hear the news as the as our explorer was brought down by an Alien Warship. The simply explorer vessel had no chance and to crash land on one of the unexplored planet. We were some of the few survivors as the massive 10,000 crew. Abandoned on an unknown planet being hunted down by an opposing race.

This is the ground work anyways. Catch your eye? @Anael

TheMadIceCreamMan said:
It is year 3127. Humanity has progressed rapidly and has conquered two solar systems in their name though they are open to alien immigrants that follow their rules. Most of their grand advancements are thanks to findings that occurred after planetary exploration. One such finding being Electro-Chem caves. Planets with these systems have unnatural caves that generate electricity from nuclear fission of unstable elements deep in the cave. These planets are considered valuable beyond measure as they are an excellent natural power source. Humanity has started moving forward into Solar-System B-409 to begin exploration. We are apart of the crew on one of the Explorers. There were rumors of planet that carried a unnatural power source that its organisms attach to. Humans weren't the only to hear the news as the as our explorer was brought down by an Alien Warship. The simply explorer vessel had no chance and to crash land on one of the unexplored planet. We were some of the few survivors as the massive 10,000 crew. Abandoned on an unknown planet being hunted down by an opposing race.
This is the ground work anyways. Catch your eye? @Anael
This is vey interesting, I like it a lot actually. Is this a plot you are currently working on or is it something you have had for a while?

It is a bare bones idea. Could work for one-one or group setting really. Still a ton of room to work out lore, such as what technology developed, who attacked us, and lets not get stated with the potential of the planet's life. Has a bit of survival, horror, exploration, and certainly sci-fi mixed in.

TheMadIceCreamMan said:
It is a bare bones idea. Could work for one-one or group setting really. Still a ton of room to work out lore, such as what technology developed, who attacked us, and lets not get stated with the potential of the planet's life. Has a bit of survival, horror, exploration, and certainly sci-fi mixed in.
I will think about it and if you would like to collab for a group setting I would like that too. What type of planet would you describe it as when it comes to the enviornment? Is it hot, cold, dry, mountainous, covered in water or other terrain?

• Similar to Earth you'll find it is composed of many unique environments with a sub-environments. We can say they landed in the what we could term as an Alien Swamp in relation to Earth's swamps with about half a mile of burnt land from the crash site.

I would love to role play with you! So, if you want to pm me we can discuss some things (:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How about a Hetalia 1x1 with me? I've also just started a Hetalia group role play in the Fandom section - it's a generally free world, with Arcs (like little things that happen for a short time - e.g they all become chibi).

The idea is that the plot is collaborative; we'll have to see how it goes though.

Otherwise, we could do a 1x1 with characters of your choice - I usually do Nordics, but I have a lot going on with them at the moment.

Hello! I am interested.

Would you be interested in a Avengers Rp? I know it's something you could possibly do. c:

Feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back