• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long term partners (always looking!)

djarin_pnw

My kindness does not mean weakness
Hello!

I’m new here, but I have 10 years of rp experience and am itching to get started! I typically do modern era romance rps where I play the male. That being said I do like medieval type stuff as well! I only do MxF (sorry!). 18+ is what I’m looking for, but that can be worked around.

I’m looking for someone who is active and who can send out at least a paragraph reply. Mine are at least two and detailed to help move the plot along and really let both people understand the character. I normally do third person also.

I really love the push and pull of a relationship. It’s not always sunshine and rainbows, but they find their way back to one another. I understand it’s a romance, but nothing more than fade to black please. I’m down for hearing ideas so if you’re interested let me know and we can chat.

Thanks!

Hello!

I’m new here, but I have 10 years of rp experience and am itching to get started! I typically do modern era romance rps where I play the male. That being said I do like medieval type stuff as well! I only do MxF (sorry!). 18+ is what I’m looking for, but that can be worked around.

I’m looking for someone who is active and who can send out at least a paragraph reply. Mine are at least two and detailed to help move the plot along and really let both people understand the character. I normally do third person also.

I really love the push and pull of a relationship. It’s not always sunshine and rainbows, but they find their way back to one another. I understand it’s a romance, but nothing more than fade to black please. I’m down for hearing ideas so if you’re interested let me know and we can chat.

Thanks!
I'm interested! :)

we have pretty similar interests, so if you still are looking for partner, lemme know!

I'm really interested about this, if you are still looking for someone. If you are interested you can always pm or I could do it if you prefered that way :closedeyessmile:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back