• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Long-term partner for writing stories together

Mr.Sandstorm

Casualy coming your way, stand by.
Hello. I'm no one.

Ok, I'll cut the attitude. I'm Sandstorm, and long have I been looking for an opportunity to use this virtual enviroment as a stage to hone my worldbuilding, writing and even social skills so that one day I may write very rich stories inhabiting well-crafted worlds, and share them to wonderfull people.

I'm beggining to gain some fluency on drawing art both in pixel and paper, and would love to use my abilities, whatever theyre worth, to contribute to a worldbuilding project.

I'm an avid appreciator of realistic storytelling. Not necessarily realistic settings, but stories and worlds that justify and honor their own logic, that make sense.
Trust me, you wouldnt know how many stories I've seen that fail to accomplish that much. Logic is underrated.
For that, I'm a big fan of hard science-fiction, since the community that it hosts tends to be more open to discussing the logical consistency of a setting and have the guts to put aside the "rule of cool" for a moment.
Also, I'm a big sucker for anything Physics-related. I'm extremely happy to throw up helpfull science in the face of whoever asks for it.

That said, I also enjoy fantasy literature, but I still long for logical realism in the stories I read and the RPs I participate in. Above all else, logic needs to be there for the sake of genuine immersion. That isnt always guaranteed with random co-writers.
My interests dont stop there, for I'm attempting to craft my own RPG system to be used not just in online forums but also real-life tables. I'm also becoming a bit history-savvy, and would love to explore my knowledge of it in a story.

However, all of this runs headfirst in the fact that I dont have that many social anchors in this website. Or anywhere, really...
I've tried for the longest time to make do with the random internet citizen, but It's finally sinking in my head that I need to find my circle. A few people who will share ideas and commitment more eagerly. I have to start somewhere, and well, 1 is the next number after 0, so...

Possibly like many others before me who posted in this corner of the website, I come here hoping to find someone eager to tag along and develop many projetcs both helping me and helped by me. The title says "long-term", and I mean it. I want to be talking to you for the following years, long after we've written many stories together.

...ok, now I'm sounding like I'm asking you out. Sorry.

Hi! Not sure I can match up to your expectations, but I love fantasy and I'm up for whatever!
I'm better at lore than I am geography and making up cultures, just saying

Not 100% sure if I'm perfect for this but I'd love to pair up with you!

World building and Character development is a lot of fun. Not sure if I can meet what you want, but Sci-fi and physic related things are my specialty in RPs.

oh ohh! I love and enjoy creating stories! I have great Ideas in my head X'D I can help you out however if your also interested I would like to Rp with you ^///u///^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back