• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-term MxF RP

So I really want a long term RP. To give you some information on me as an RPer.

- I'm 20 years old and like to RP and have done for so at least 5 years. I am a detailed writer, so at least one paragraph or more is fantastic. I also only RP females because I do really crappy as guys. I will double though

- I will write adult situations, except for sexual content because that's a no no. Be able to do so, so I'm looking for someone who is at least 17/18.

- I reply A LOT. I am on every day, if not multiple times a day. I don't expect you to reply every two seconds of the day but at least one or two response a day would be nice.

Pairings:

We do not need to keep to these. Just comment if you have an idea. I do write fandoms and I generally write anime style but I do write realist stuff. Bolded are ones I really want to do but don't have an plot for so.

Bleach

Byakuya x OC

OC x OC

Hakuoki

Hijikata x OC

Hijikata x Chizuru

Saito x OC

Okita x OC

Witcher

Geralt x Yennefer

Geralt x Triss

Like I said, have an idea, please just comment or PM. I know I didn't write many pairings on here.

Hello there, I came by your post and I'm interested in roleplaying with you.

However, I only use OCs, and will only do original plots. Other than that, there's nothing else I really need to say. So, if you're okay with that, then I'm sure it'll be great to roleplay with you.

I can do a decent Byakuya, so I am up for that. I would much rather focus on the main pairing and not have you double, because I don't do good RP as a female pursuing a relationship despite being on myself. As for the plot, I've got a couple in mind. However, at best, I can only guarantee one reply a day as I have others ongoing as well.

I prefer to play female too, mostly because I'm horrible at playing guys, and I'm not expecting you to play a guy if you don't want to

We could double up two roleplays? One role-play you could be a male and the other rp I could be a male?

I'm interested! I'm very much an otaku myself, but I have not watched the anime listed above recently and am currently craving original plots. Is that fine by you? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back