• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long term, Detailed, and Experienced Partner

Lusanna

Hello,

This is my first post on here! I’m looking for someone who can write paragraphs and use dialogue while also getting into the storyline. I have a few prompts I’d love to try with a good partner. I roleplay as female only and for these I want a male or someone who can roleplay as male.

This is one I want to try:

“The princess of Essoldra loved a conflicting secret life. Every night, she would escape the castle by scaling the walls, dressed all in black- hidden by a cloak- to travel into the kingdom alone. No one had ever caught her...until she slipped up. When having tea with her favorite knight, she accidentally revealed that she knew more than a princess should about sword fighting.

That night, the knight follows the princess into the kingdom to find she was the local vigilante and local legend. The knight does not confront her on this, but keeps it to himself. That is until rumors of dangerous beasts roaming the countryside come up. The princess knows she should take them out, but it’s risky.

She needs to stay alive for not just her own sake, but for the sake of her kingdom. The neighboring kingdom of Pahla has requested that she marry their prince within the next month to join the lands. Her parents had accepted. Yet...she wants to help her people in her own way.”

If you have your own similar idea or want to add to it, message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back