• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long term character or plot development. (None-romance based)

Hi!

I'm not as elaborate as the rest when it comes to explaining myself, my appologies.

I'd like to find a (Semi-)serious RPer with enough insight and creativity (and a tad of originality) to create a long term storyline with.

What about, is open for suggestion, making something interesting is the focus.

I'm fine with having more then 1 RP, so just give me a msg if you think you have a proper idea.

The complexity, the themes, fandom, realisticness and character(s)/entities/worlds don't matter!

And I'm just going to keep bumping this, and not search the forum ^_^

Hey there! I'm back in action and I was looking for someone to rp with. I'm quite the veteran and I'm open to any kind of genre and setting! Drop an PM whenever you feel like.

Hiya! I'm open to most any kind of plot/setting myself! And I'm easy to bounce ideas off of!  Drop me a PM if you're still interested in a long-term plotted role-play :)  

Hey! I'm open to pretty much any type of plot, but I do like to have a fairly detailed idea of the world and major plot before the RP starts, so there will probably be a lot of planning in the beginning. If you're interested, send me a PM whenever you have time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back