• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long term boredom.

SkylarBree

Vampire Princess
Hey, I'm Skylar! :P Let's see, I've been roleplaying for around 10 years now and after a long hiatus I'm back, and have been on this site for about a month or so. I'm very into the fantasy scene, you know, vampires, witches, the works. Romance is usually, and preferably, a part of the roleplay, I think it adds to the story, but there has to be a story. :) I'm a para roleplayer, but nothing too big, but definitely stray from one liners. I TRY to reply multiple times a day, but sometimes that just does not happen. Semi-lit, I make mistakes, everyone does. :D I prefer OCs, just more to work with. I can do fandoms, but only a select few(Don't watch too much that's popular I guess.) Fxm pairings, I prefer female, but if you want female we can double if that's okay.

Anyway, if you're interested feel free to respond or message me. :)

~Hope to hear soon,

~Skylar~

Hi there!
If there's anything you're craving for or so, I'm always happy about a good rp :)
Do you have any certain plots or pairings in mind? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back