• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long term 1X1 needed,

accasey

men are men, vows are words and words are wind.
MUST be into some of these fandoms and have knowledge of them at least, to start with: Game of Thrones/ASOIAF**, Outlander*, The White Queen*, The Borgias, NBC Hannibal, Banshee, Justified, Sons of Anarchy, Rome, Doctor Who*, Sherlock BBC, Thor, Batman Series, etc.

The one's with the asterisks by them are the one's most wanted right now but that's not to say I'm not interested in the others. As for Doctor Who, I particularly only want to write with an Eleven.

I only do MxF pairings. Nothing against the others, just not my style to go outside of what I know best. That being said, I will double if both parties have a good plot that can carry on for a while. I don't typically LIKE playing males but I can do it.

Longterm applicants only need apply here. I'm looking for a few long term partners, so don't be scared to inquire if you think I found someone. I'm always in to meeting new people.

Pairings I'm looking for:

Hannibal x OC

Will x OC

Eleven x OC

Sherlock x OC

Ned Stark x OC

Jamie Fraser x OC

Richard III x OC

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I would be interesting in the Doctor Who RP, if you are still wanting to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back