• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

Carmen smiled and just sat there with them while her family got some sleep and she read some news articles on her phone until James arrived and she went over, hugging him tight.

James hugs her tightly and rubs her back softly. “I’m so sorry.” He murmurs softly and looks down at her. “It wasn’t supposed to get this bad this quick.”

She shook her head. “Yeah but... when has anything good ever happened properly to us?” She smiled sadly and took a deep breath. “Go sit with him for a bit. He’d appreciate that.”

James nodded some. “I don’t think any of us are either.” He mumbled sighing a little. “I’m gonna look out for the girls though.” He promised him.

Val came back to the room alone and thanked James talking to him for a minute before letting him leave and she went to sit with Angel. “Maya wants to go home. She’s too scared to watch him get worse.” She explained

She shook her head and held him close to her. “I’m not going anywhere’s you hear me? I’m right here. Always have been always will be.” She murmured and kissed his cheek holding him tightly and rest her head on his shoulder.

“Oh you do huh? Then how come you ate the last of my ice cream last week?” She teased. “And left the empty tub in the freezer.” She giggled. “Did you think I wouldn’t notice?”

She smiled some shaking her head. “Alright I’ll let you off this time.” She winked at him and kissed his cheek. “Anything you want me to do for you? I’ve called EZ and your dad but they both said that you said your goodbyes with them already?” She asked him confused.

Angel nods a little. “I didn’t want them to have to see me like this. I knew my dad wouldn’t be able to handle it.” He murmurs soflty.

She just nodded and gently ran her fingers through his hair, kissing his head gently. “Get some sleep for me, try to keep your strength up okay? I love you. So very much.” She murmured and kissed his cheek while she lay with him.

Val lay there sighing heavily while he rested just watching him tiredly and worrying about him gently rubbing his arm. She was waiting for them to tell her that they were only going to keep him comfortable from now on and that’s when she would know she only had s couple days left.

A doctor doesn’t come in until the next morning. He takes angels chart and checks it over. He sighs softly and hits a few things down before going to check his monitors once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back