• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

She shook her head and looked over at her. “No baby they got him breathing again they’re gonna do everything they can okay?” She murmured trying to stay calm herself.

Val parked and got out, taking her inside quickly as possible and asked if they could see him yet, being told he was in a surgery but they would let her know when she could see him so she grabbed some water and went to sit with maya holding her close and smoothing her hair back. “He’s in surgery, we’ll be allowed to see him soon okay pumpkin?”

Val just sat there with her just holding her protectively close worried about maya and worried about Angel, sitting there until they called her forward to let her know what was going on.

“Maya you need to wait. Please. I know you’re worried but please just trust me.” She told her quietly getting her to go and stand to the side before speaking to the doctor hearing that things were progressing much faster than they thought and that they were now solely focused on keeping him comfortable and not to be surprised if it was only a day or two before he passed. She thanked him quietly and went to his room with maya seeing he was awake again at least. “Angel... hey baby. We’re here” she murmured.

Maya frowns when she makes her wait. She had every right to know what was wrong with her dad. She heads into the room with her and crosses her arms

Angel looks up at her and smiles a little. He holds her hand and watches her. He knew this wasn’t good, he could tell by the way she looked at him.

Val sat down and kissed his cheek and held his hand tightly. “They’re gonna keep you on pain meds.... they’re gonna keep you as comfortable as possible okay?” She murmured and kissed his cheek again. “Me and maya aren’t going anywhere alright? Do you need anything from home? Do you want James to come down?” She asked quietly looking over at Maya.

Angel watches her and shakes his head. “No I don’t need anything.” He murmurd and scoots over a little. “Lay with me though.” She murmurs softly.

Val nodded and went over sitting down and laying with him, cuddling him close and kissed his cheek “I love you.... very much.” She murmured and kissed his cheek. “Maya come here sweetie.” She told her gently pulling angel a little closer into her so maya had space on the bed as well.

Angel wraps his arm around her and holds her close. He scoots over and watches maya shake her head.

Maya sits in a chair by the bed and shakes her head. She curls up in the seat and watches them.

Val frowned and sighed a little. “I’m gonna go call James and leave you two for a minute. Maya what drink do you want from the cafeteria. It was 7am but at this point if she said a coke val wasn’t going to argue it. Whether angel wanted him or not James would appreciate being able to spend some time with his friend before he passed.

“Dad... What is actually wrong with you? What’s making you sick?” She asked him as val hadn’t given her a straigh5 answer.

Angel sighs softly. “At this point I don’t even know. There’s been so many reasons I’ve been in here.” He murmurs softly. “It started with complications from her shot though.” He murmurs softly.

She frowned and just hugged him tightly shaking her head. “It’s not fair.” She whimpered, hugging him and not letting go until her mom came back in and sat near them both.

Val waited til she was asleep and sighed a little. “They told me not to be surprised if you’ve only got w day or two left.” She told him quietly and sighed a little gripping his hand. “I’m not going anywhere though.” She assured him.

She smiled some and gripped his hand back. “I love you too baby. How’s maya doing?” She asked him quietly seeing her asleep next to her dad, getting s bit of blanket and tucking it around her some.

She just nodded a little. “We all are.... nobody wants you to go but I’ll make sure she’s okay... promise.” She murmured and smiled some, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back