• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

James leaves to go get Maya and heads back inside with her. "I'm gonna be right out there at my desk. You come get me whenever you're done okay?" He tells Maya and smiles. He helps her into her chair and leaves the two alone.

Maya looks over at Val and bites ehr lip. She glances around and sniffles softly. "Hi."

Maya shrugs a little. "It's really confusing and no one will let me talk to my mom...my aunt?..whoever she is." She mutters and crosses her arms. "I just wanna know the whole story and why. Not the little bit the police are telling me." She looks at her. "Will you tell me what happened?"

Val nodded at her and sighed a little. “The woman who has told you she is your mother.... she is your step grandmother. When you were just a year old, your dad and me went away for a trip up to the city. I left my mom looking after you, something went wrong... I’ll spare you the gruesome details but my father killed three people. My mom, my brother ... and a one year old baby that he told us was you.” She explained choking up. “I don’t know what happened after that but the baby was Maria.... and you were safe. Maya I’m your mom sweetheart.” She told her quietly.

Maya listens to her and grimaces a little. She looks down and tucks some hair behind her ear. “Are you and my dad still together? He’s never here and I asked to see you both.” She murmurs.

She nodded and frowned some swallowing hard. “Yeah... yeah we are together. His name is Ángel... he’s very sick though. They don’t know if he’s gonna be okay.” She explained quietly.

She frowned but nodded. “He’s comatose sweetie. But yes you can see him absolutely.” She told her quietly. “Do you have any other questions?”

Maya nods a little. This has been rough on her. She had been pulled from the only home she knew and put into foster care for now. She hated it.

She frowned watching her. “I’m so sorry about all of this. Is there anything I can do to make it a bit easier?” She asked her quietly.

She frowned some and nodded. “You’re supposed to be coming to live with me and Angel. I’ll talk to them and find out how close we are to that and see if we can speed it up... do you like dogs?” She asked her.

“Well we have got a German shepherd. He’s about a year old. His name is Bailey and if you let him he will spend all his time attached to you.” She told her quietly and got up to go speak to the social worker.

Maya smiles and giggles. She had always wanted a dog, but they never got one. She did have a cat that recently passed away. They were actually at the shelter looking for a new cat when they got the call to come to the police station. She frowns a little at the thought.

Val came back after a while with the social worker. “So... if you’re ready to come and live with me and angel... then we can get your suitcase there today and after a few days we can go to your place with one of the cops and get the rest of it stuff.” She told her smiling a little.

She looked at the social worker who just nodded and val smiled a little. “Alright. Let’s get the paperwork signed.” She told her and sent her to go get her bags while val signed the papers.

Val got through it as quickly as possible then helped maya get her suitcase to the car and got her in. “So... would you like to see the house first or go meet your father?” She asked her gently.

Maya looks at her and rubs her arm a little. “I ummm....I wanna meet him.” She murmurs. She knew she wouldn’t really be meeting him, just seeing him. But she wanted to know who her father was.

She nodded gently and drove to the hospital, taking her in to go see Angel, taking her through to the room he was in and sighed heavily seeing he was still comatose but she took her inside and smiled a little. “This is your dad.” She told her quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back