• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

Val smiled and eventually left them both to it while she went to speak to his doctor to see where he was at, coming back after an hour or so and smiled seeing maya asleep on the chair and tucked her in with her jacket, kissing her head and sat next to Angel kissing his cheek. “That go okay?” She asked him quietly rubbing his back.

Angel nods and starts tearing up. “She’s so beautiful.” He murmurs soflty and hugs Val. “I can’t beleive we missed so much of her life.”

She nodded and held him close. “I know sweetheart. She’s perfect.... I spoke to your doctor... he said he’s talked to you and told you everything.... so once you’re cleared... you’re coming home with us... and then when you get too sick for me to take care of you we’re going to still have you at home and a nurse come visit every day.... because these next two years are gonna be hard but we are gonna make sure they’re the best we’ve ever had so that maya has tons of family memories of the three of us Alright?” She murmured kissing his cheek. There was nothing left they could do to fix him permanently but they said he should live at least another couple years so she wanted them to be perfect for them.

Angel nods a little and kisses her softly. “I wanna get married before I get too bad.” He murmurs soflty and rubs her hand. “It can be at the courthouse for all I care. I just wanna be married to you.” He murmurd and leans agaisnt her.

She. Odds and smiled kissing him gently. “Do you know how good it is to hear your voice now? They’re gonna give us instructions okay but we’re gonna be a family. Just like we always talked about.” She murmured and kissed him again just holding him to her happily, wanting to make every moment count now.

She smiled some and rest her head against his. “I love you... I can’t wait to get you back in our bed again.” She smiled pecking his cheek and keeping him close as she started falling asleep well and truly exhausted with the range of emotions she’d been dealing with lately.

She woke up a couple hours later to the sound of angel and maya chatting about food and just smiled tiredly rolling over to curl up into angels side a little more.

Angel glances over at Val and smiles. He kisses her head softly and holds her close. He rubs her back gently and listens to Maya. He was happy to have her back and have a family again.

Val smiled some and rest her head on angels shoulder holding him tightly. “Your dad is a really great cook... makes the best enchiladas ever.” She told her quietly and glanced up at Angel. “They tell you when they’re moving you to recovery yet?” She asked him quietly.

Angel shrugs a little at her complement. “They aren’t that great. My dad does them better.” He chuckles and then nods. “This afternoon.” He murmurd and kisses her cheek softly.

She nodded and smiled tiredly hearing her stomach growl then got up. “Come on kiddo. Let’s go get something to eat. You want anything babe?” She asked him as she grabbed her purse.

She rolled her eyes some but nodded. “Cours papí. Well be back.” She told him and took maya down to get a drink and some food. “You doing okay pumpkin?” She asked her kissing her head.

She smiled some and nodded. “Good... he’s gonna come home soon but we’ve still gotta be careful alright?” She murmured. “What do you want to eat?” She asked her gently, keeping her close.

Val made sure that they went through everything with the doctor in the couple of days Angel was still in hospital but she was finally taking him home after him being there almost an entire year, pulling into the drive and smiling over at him. “Home sweet home babe.” She smiled and got out, helping him get down and into the house

She smiled some. “She’s doing good. It took a while. I uh... I don’t know if she knows that you’ve not got forever yet..... I couldn’t tell.” She murmured getting him set up in the lounge and joined him, cuddling him close. “She’s finally got to go back to her old school though. So I’m doing a long journey morning and afternoon but if she’s happy... then it’s worth it.” She mumbled kissing his head.

Angel nods a little. “She doesn’t need to know right now.” He murmurs softly and kisses her head. He holds her close and relaxes. “I’m glad she’s happy.”

She nodded and held him close tracing his tattoos on his arms. “We should get married.” She murmured to him, kissing his cheek just glad to have him home again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back