• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long live all the magic we made. [onexone]

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
tumblr_inline_pct7wyrsG01ro0zrp_540.gif

Hi, I'm Dis. Writer, Christian, Disney lover, and roleplayer since '05. Let's be rp pals?

// I'm over 21, therefore I only roleplay with the 18+ crowd these days.
// Lit/semi-lit style. I've written anywhere from one line to 4k words. These days I'm looking for something in between 500-1k words, but lemme know what you like and I'll mirror you.
// Romance is a must. I adore fluff and angst. M/F only.
// Happy to play both females and males. I do prefer female roles, but if you want to play a female role, I'm happily down to double or even triple. Big fan of having a huge cast of NPCs, too.
// OOC is also a must with me. I'm looking for friends to write long-term stories with. Plotting, fangirling about our OCs, sharing playlists and moodboards and memes. If we click, I'm down to write multiple stories with you and hear about your relationship drama or cute pets and all that.
// This isn't a must but I do prefer to go through our potential FCs beforehand so we can come up with FCs we both like. Realistic FCs only.

Tumblr plots:
MUSE A is a wealthy gorgeous socialite, their mother constantly setting them up with wealthy partners because she doesn’t believe her child can get a partner that she would approve of without her. but MUSE A has a best friend, MUSE B a bartender just barely getting by, whose been with MUSE A through all the heartbreak and annoyance of their mother constantly setting them up with boring dates that only talk about themselves. MUSE B has feelings for MUSE A but doesn’t feel good enough for them/ knows that their mother wouldn’t approve. more or less MUSE A starting to think and wonder why they aren’t dating MUSE B, since they’ve always been there for them and seem to actually like them for more than just their beauty and wealth

i know lots of people get all hot and heavy for the 'rebel/bad influence who goes after the goody goody/nerd to corrupt them' but what about the reverse? what if the rebel was the one minding their own business when the goody goody suddenly started approaching them, asking them out, trying to get to know them. constant pestering and cute little quips that leave the rebel flustered (and a little flattered but don't tell the goody goody shhh). just picture it. initially people think the rebel is the one giving the goody goody a hard time but instead the rebel's trying to avoid getting seen with the other a lot bc no you're too pure and sweet you're gonna ruin my punk rock image sTOP. but the goody goody just doesn't care about image or labels they just know that they want the rebel and dammit they're gonna get the rebel.

(I'd love to play the rebel female in this if you're down to play the goody goody guy???)

"i hired you to be a full-time babysitter since i’m constantly working and shit now my kid loves you and i think i do too” (manny plot perhaps???)

someone give me a plot where Muse A is a single dad and Muse B is his best friend, and she literally there for him for everything, and being as his daughters mom isnt in the picture, she basically acts like her mom. So she does things for him like doctors appointments, and clothes shopping, and she even cooks dinner for them because he works so much to provide for her.

two friends (m/f) they work at a hotel. And they get into all kinds of shenanigans together. Stay in empty suites together. They use the pool during after hours. The boss is out on business trips most of the time so they are in charge of keeping things in order when really all they’re doing is basically living for free and meeting people who stay the night/weekend/or however long. Just crazy fun that sometimes lands them in trouble (they witness things that they wish they hadn’t)(they find money to go out on fancy dates)(they meet people of all kinds)

Bonus:they might have a crush on each other and during their adventures, these crushes only grown with time.

muse a was pregnant and never told muse b. they’ve run into each other. (We can flesh this out more. I'm thinking life got in the way,
our muses were forced apart/broke up and then one of them is back in their hometown. It's a "whoa, what do you mean you had my child and you never told me and wow we're still in love after all these years??" situation).

this totally sweet girl is dating this total ass and he prob cheats on her all the time and is so shitty to her but she stays because she’s sweet and caring and he’s all she’s ever known and they used to be so in love but anyways he’s totally one of those guys who brings around his douche friends and they sit on the couch and talk about chicks and drugs and partying and she is supposed 2 be the regular house wife gf who brings them food and sits next to him when they watch movies so he can flaunt her and just be /: a jerk /: ANYWAYS his fellow douche friend starts to slowly be like god this guy is so awful to her and he starts following her out of the room instead of staying to high five his friend for cheating on her w some club girl and idk he just generally starts hanging out with her more while her bf and his other friends hang out in the basement or some shit and they’ll like sit on the porch while he smokes and they just talk or he’ll help her make food or ANYTHING and it can go so many cute ways tbh like ? he could be listening to the friend brag about sleeping around one day or see him being shitty to her like yelling at her for nothing ro smth and just be like DAMN I’VE HAD ENOUGH and finally break and yell at his friend and fight for her and accidently admit that he thinks she’s totally amazing and he’d cherish her sm

A ROLEPLAY SET IN DISNEYLAND AND I'LL LOVE U 4EVER PRETTY PLEASE !!!

Alrighty then folks. If you think we'd make a good rp match, feel free to message and please include this info:

The plots you want to write and what ideas you have for them
Writing samples (I can give you my samples as well)

A meme (optional)

Happy roleplaying :)

someone give me a plot where Muse A is a single dad and Muse B is his best friend, and she literally there for him for everything, and being as his daughters mom isnt in the picture, she basically acts like her mom. So she does things for him like doctors appointments, and clothes shopping, and she even cooks dinner for them because he works so much to provide for her.

If we could spice this one up a bit with some drama, I would love to try it out! :)

Hello, hello, hello. As a fellow Disney fatatic, I think you're my ideal partner and I'm really loving all of the plots you including!! Are you craving any plots over others? I loved them all and cannot decide which I love most.

tumblr_inline_pct7wyrsG01ro0zrp_540.gif

Hi, I'm Dis. Writer, Christian, Disney lover, and roleplayer since '05. Let's be rp pals?

// I'm over 21, therefore I only roleplay with the 18+ crowd these days.
// Lit/semi-lit style. I've written anywhere from one line to 4k words. These days I'm looking for something in between 500-1k words, but lemme know what you like and I'll mirror you.
// Romance is a must. I adore fluff and angst. M/F only.
// Happy to play both females and males. I do prefer female roles, but if you want to play a female role, I'm happily down to double or even triple. Big fan of having a huge cast of NPCs, too.
// OOC is also a must with me. I'm looking for friends to write long-term stories with. Plotting, fangirling about our OCs, sharing playlists and moodboards and memes. If we click, I'm down to write multiple stories with you and hear about your relationship drama or cute pets and all that.
// This isn't a must but I do prefer to go through our potential FCs beforehand so we can come up with FCs we both like. Realistic FCs only.

Tumblr plots:
MUSE A is a wealthy gorgeous socialite, their mother constantly setting them up with wealthy partners because she doesn’t believe her child can get a partner that she would approve of without her. but MUSE A has a best friend, MUSE B a bartender just barely getting by, whose been with MUSE A through all the heartbreak and annoyance of their mother constantly setting them up with boring dates that only talk about themselves. MUSE B has feelings for MUSE A but doesn’t feel good enough for them/ knows that their mother wouldn’t approve. more or less MUSE A starting to think and wonder why they aren’t dating MUSE B, since they’ve always been there for them and seem to actually like them for more than just their beauty and wealth

i know lots of people get all hot and heavy for the 'rebel/bad influence who goes after the goody goody/nerd to corrupt them' but what about the reverse? what if the rebel was the one minding their own business when the goody goody suddenly started approaching them, asking them out, trying to get to know them. constant pestering and cute little quips that leave the rebel flustered (and a little flattered but don't tell the goody goody shhh). just picture it. initially people think the rebel is the one giving the goody goody a hard time but instead the rebel's trying to avoid getting seen with the other a lot bc no you're too pure and sweet you're gonna ruin my punk rock image sTOP. but the goody goody just doesn't care about image or labels they just know that they want the rebel and dammit they're gonna get the rebel.

(I'd love to play the rebel female in this if you're down to play the goody goody guy???)

"i hired you to be a full-time babysitter since i’m constantly working and shit now my kid loves you and i think i do too” (manny plot perhaps???)

two friends (m/f) they work at a hotel. And they get into all kinds of shenanigans together. Stay in empty suites together. They use the pool during after hours. The boss is out on business trips most of the time so they are in charge of keeping things in order when really all they’re doing is basically living for free and meeting people who stay the night/weekend/or however long. Just crazy fun that sometimes lands them in trouble (they witness things that they wish they hadn’t)(they find money to go out on fancy dates)(they meet people of all kinds)

Bonus:they might have a crush on each other and during their adventures, these crushes only grown with time.

muse a was pregnant and never told muse b. they’ve run into each other. (We can flesh this out more. I'm thinking life got in the way,
our muses were forced apart/broke up and then one of them is back in their hometown. It's a "whoa, what do you mean you had my child and you never told me and wow we're still in love after all these years??" situation).

this totally sweet girl is dating this total ass and he prob cheats on her all the time and is so shitty to her but she stays because she’s sweet and caring and he’s all she’s ever known and they used to be so in love but anyways he’s totally one of those guys who brings around his douche friends and they sit on the couch and talk about chicks and drugs and partying and she is supposed 2 be the regular house wife gf who brings them food and sits next to him when they watch movies so he can flaunt her and just be /: a jerk /: ANYWAYS his fellow douche friend starts to slowly be like god this guy is so awful to her and he starts following her out of the room instead of staying to high five his friend for cheating on her w some club girl and idk he just generally starts hanging out with her more while her bf and his other friends hang out in the basement or some shit and they’ll like sit on the porch while he smokes and they just talk or he’ll help her make food or ANYTHING and it can go so many cute ways tbh like ? he could be listening to the friend brag about sleeping around one day or see him being shitty to her like yelling at her for nothing ro smth and just be like DAMN I’VE HAD ENOUGH and finally break and yell at his friend and fight for her and accidently admit that he thinks she’s totally amazing and he’d cherish her sm

A ROLEPLAY SET IN DISNEYLAND AND I'LL LOVE U 4EVER PRETTY PLEASE !!!

Alrighty then folks. If you think we'd make a good rp match, feel free to message and please include this info:

The plots you want to write and what ideas you have for them
Writing samples (I can give you my samples as well)

A meme (optional)

Happy roleplaying :)
The cheating storyline interested me a lot. It seems like a fun intriguing plot with lots of romance and drama. If not, I am a sucker for that Rebel-Goody/Goody storyline. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back