Other Lonely, anyone wanna chat?

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hey, I'm Sammy and I'm having a pretty awful day. I'm also really lonely and was wondering if anyone wanted to chat.

Most likely no one will reply to this thread as non one ever wants to be my friend. Im kinda weird according to everyone, so I never really have anyone to talk to as I have no friends.

But, you'd like to chat, pm me

Hey, I'm Sammy and I'm having a pretty awful day. I'm also really lonely and was wondering if anyone wanted to chat.

Most likely no one will reply to this thread as non one ever wants to be my friend. Im kinda weird according to everyone, so I never really have anyone to talk to as I have no friends.

Have a hug fren, i'm sorry your having a rough day
images - 2020-11-24T164838.992.jpeg

I'm so sorry you want to leave us, but it's for the best honestly. You are only here to make you happy and that's okay. I'll miss you.

Are you okay? Um, I might need a moderator to help me with whatever that is.

I know this was a while ago, but if you'd like, we can chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back