• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy London Demons

Aspen let out a sigh of relief as she she watched him come back to reality. It wasn't often that many would survive a demon attack like that. Aspen couldn't shake off the feeling that the whole thing felt like it was planned. She knew she was just overreacting, and focused her attention on the demon hunter. "Don't worry you look fine," and as Aspen said it she realized she really meant it. His ice blue eyes suddenly looked soft, and understanding, nothing like the night before. Hiding a quick blush she quickly turned around, reaching for some more gauze. "Its kind of silly but I never had time to ask you for your name last night. If im not prying to much can I ask you now? "

Kirian had saw her blush, smiling softly he answered to her question "Kirian..Its Kirian. I dont think I got your name either.." He said gently, smirking as I watched her work.

"Aspen," she said, folding the gauze and soaking it in some water. "Listen I just want to thank you again for last night. You see I was finishing up some important business today regarding last nigh, but sadly we were interrupted by those demons. By an chance did you see a tall man, hiding his face behind a mask?

Kirito began to think."I think he slipped out before I got hit by the arrow.." He said as he slowly sat up on one elbow with a wince. "No need to get very far with my wound..I've got hidden runes engraved in my body. Make me quicker, stronger and help when I get hurt.." He explained slowly.

Aspen had heard of runes before but they were apparently very hard to come by, and very painful. She used the gauze for him to instead bandage up a small cut on her own arm. "You can stay here until you heal. In the meantime I need to find the man in the mask. Don't worry about demons, they wont come near this place. I'll be back before dawn just stay here." she went over to the pantry, grabbing him some food to tide him over. "Goodbye Kirian, see you soon." Heading out the church doors, Aspen made her way towards central London. She felt bad leaving Kirian, but she knew the longer she waited to find Theo would make it impossible for her to get the information. She decided to find Darian, hoping that he might know where Theo might be located.

Kirian nodded to her words, watching her leave. He sighed and slowly ate as a rune shaped as the Greek Delta pulsated on his palm. He could feel his wound slowly closing. He slowly stood with a wince, and began to explore the church. He found his sword and jacket, strapping the sword to his belt and pulling the jacket on he lazily leaned on a wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back