• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LoL - Viktor

Lukrecia

The Fire Within
Hello. I am here with yet another plot.

Brief about me: 22, female, live in Germany, been roleplaying for 10 years now. Can write from 1 to 11 paragraphs depending on mood and situation.
Prefer my RP partners literate, over 18 and that plot with me. No one-liners

What I seek: I wish you to play Viktor, the champion from League of Legends.
The plot: Veronica was born in a noble Piltover family of famous inventors. She was born without an arm, but despite that, she was brilliant, inventing, eventually getting into Piltover's Academy of Techmaturgy. After some inventions, she was picked into Professor's Stanwick's 'Chosen Circle', which eventually leads to her and Viktor meeting.
Since she is a very shy and timid girl, limited by her fear and disability, she understands Viktor's wish to improve people. She also designs herself a augmented arm, so she could have two. It is frowned upon, but Viktor understands.
I want to replay his story and beyond, with Vera at his side, with a loyal friend and a follower of his goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back